The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Robes from Knights of the Old Republic II and the Prequel Trilogy.

Dear BioWare,

I'd like to hereby formally request that (dyable) Jedi robes as seen in Kotor II and the Prequel Trilogy be added to the cartel market, with the hood down. The Jedi robes that resemble the ones I mentioned currently in the game have three major issues: 1) They pretty much all have the hood up. 2) They all have the belts on the on the outside of the cloak, while they should be inside, similar to the Valiant Jedi Set. 3) They are available only to Jedi Knights, not to Jedi Consulars. I've been wanting these robes for a long, long time and It would mean a lot to me if we would seem them on the market soon.

Thank you considering my suggestion and keep up the good work!

Yours Truly,

Kyneris.

We already have a model for them...closest thing to it is the Conservator chestpiece, and if you don't like the shoulder guards, there is the Classic one, which hides it....You can dye it with Black Black to be the Dark Jedi Robes seen in Kotor 2.

Hope I helped!

Rikor

We already have a model for them...closest thing to it is the Conservator chestpiece, and if you don't like the shoulder guards, there is the Classic one, which hides it....You can dye it with Black Black to be the Dark Jedi Robes seen in Kotor 2.

Hope I helped!

Rikor

The Classic Jedi Conservator robe isn't like the robes of the movies. It actually has two of the three issues I outlined in the OP. 1) It has the belt over the outer cloak, not under it. 2) Even though it doesn't have a hood up, it doesn't have hood that down either, it has no hood at all.

In short: Jedi Robes, as seen in the movies and KOTOR II, are not available in the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

http://i.imgur.com/vLNwjdm.png

They can make long sleeves now so there is absolutely no reason and excuse not to put traditional Jedi outfits into the game now! We've been waiting far too long. We should get both hood down/up chest pieces and chest pieces without the brown overcoat, so we can also get this style for both Sith and Jedi: http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/5/4674/Amazing-Star-Wars-969.jpg

If you are into Star Wars and TOR lore you will find many, many sources showing Jedi of the period wearing the same stuff as in films. If you are a fan who got CE you can just go through the included journal of master Gnost-Dural, where the artwork is just puking Star Wars, unlike the actual game.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Did you guys notice that 99% of the Reputation gear is Bounty Hunter/Agent, Smuggler/Trooper?

All the planets/event reputation vendor, there's ONLY 1 option for Sith at Oricon and 1 option for Jedi, that Voss armor.

It's time for more Jedi/Sith outifts, is this star wars?

I want that armor. It's from Dragon Age, right?

No, it's Marka Ragnos but imo they made a mistake by (as with every other lore set beign ruined by some single detail - huge collar on Atton's or sack on the back of Jolee's) by taking oversized horns from his apparition in Jedi Academy ;)

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

No, it's Marka Ragnos but imo they made a mistake by (as with every other lore set beign ruined by some single detail - huge collar on Atton's or sack on the back of Jolee's) by taking oversized horns from his apparition in Jedi Academy ;)

Good. Where do I get the Ragnos set, then? I like the giant horns, lol.

They probably reskinned something from Dragon Age :rolleyes: Haha.... I still want it.... I love looking like I can impale people with my head.

I believe the legs are too baggy looking for EA to approve in swtor. Everything must be skin tight, or they'll have a conniption.

Did you see Sion's pants? They might be tight on the butt but the rest of them actually looks very loose.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

lol! they're not in the new Pursuer pack. Did BW specifically state which pack it was coming in with?

Pursuer's pack came out last month... I just stumbled upon it on the internet and never said it's going to be in the new pack. It's just very likely. Or perhaps never?

Edited by Alec_Fortescue