The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Outfits for female characters

I'd like to see more outfits for female characters that are less coverage without being 'basically nude'. I managed to find the Aspiring Knight outfit for my Sentinel (the chest is the same as the medium armor top the commendation vendor sells on Tython), but there is nothing remotely similar for Imperial side.

Lord Shalath on Dromond Kass (the initiator of the Shadow Spawn quest) has a similar top, so the artwork is available.

It would really be nice to see more options between nun and **** available for females.

Aren't there a lot of this kind of tops? Like the ones that are similiar model to the investigator chest.

No, they're more rare than you think, Revan's top and the Inquisitor's on DK are among the very few of that type that aren't just sports bras with hoods.

I'd like to see more outfits for female characters that are less coverage without being 'basically nude'. I managed to find the Aspiring Knight outfit for my Sentinel (the chest is the same as the medium armor top the commendation vendor sells on Tython), but there is nothing remotely similar for Imperial side.

Lord Shalath on Dromond Kass (the initiator of the Shadow Spawn quest) has a similar top, so the artwork is available.

It would really be nice to see more options between nun and **** available for females.

And the Aspiring Vest isn't even available to all classes :( I don't mind it not being a Heavy armor, but Light Armor?! It should be a light armor!

No, they're more rare than you think, Revan's top and the Inquisitor's on DK are among the very few of that type that aren't just sports bras with hoods.

...but the example, aspiring knight's vestment, is a sports bra with hood?

...but the example, aspiring knight's vestment, is a sports bra with hood?

It's more of a cross-over wrap-around with a hood.

Don't know why people keep calling them sports bras. They look more like plus-size bikini tops (or tankinis without the stomach cover.)

Most armor isnt skimpy 99 percent of inquistors gear is fully clothed bar the Jaesa type chest