Sentinel LF Casual PvP Guild

mlambros

I have a level 55 Sentinel and I'm currently just grinding for Partisan. I'm looking for a group of friendly Pub players that like to PvP and will let me tag along.

I usually devote Saturday nights to PvP and on occasion some weeknights (Mon, Wed or Fri).

In-game toon name: Julya

I have a level 55 Sentinel and I'm currently just grinding for Partisan. I'm looking for a group of friendly Pub players that like to PvP and will let me tag along.

I usually devote Saturday nights to PvP and on occasion some weeknights (Mon, Wed or Fri).

In-game toon name: Julya

hey Julya,

Our guild, The Elder Alliance Militia (aka TEAM) , may be a good fit for you. (we're sort of a mix of 'casual' and "hardcore" , but we have a fair amount of devoted PvP'ers) .

Please feel free to check out our 'recruitment thread' here on swtor.com Forums....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542697

...Best of luck to you either way. ---- regards, Nee:sy_title:

hey Julya,

Our guild, The Elder Alliance Militia (aka TEAM) , may be a good fit for you. (we're sort of a mix of 'casual' and "hardcore" , but we have a fair amount of devoted PvP'ers) .

Please feel free to check out our 'recruitment thread' here on swtor.com Forums....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=542697

...Best of luck to you either way. ---- regards, Nee:sy_title:

Great!

I will look for you in-game then!

Do you need me to fill out an application somewhere?

Great!

I will look for you in-game then!

Do you need me to fill out an application somewhere?

Technically we do have a guild 'application' on our website, but it's a bit *out-dated* (i wrote it like a year ago lol ----- I'm hoping to update it before Summer) . Anyways, it's not really a 'requirement' , although it can sometimes help me figure out if the chemistry will work, etc.

Regardless, unfortunately i probably won't be back Online today in-game until later tonight (around 10pm eastern time) ...but i should be around a lot tomorrow Thursday.

Feel free to add me to your Friend List and look for me Online (or check one of my more recent posts on our recruitment thread where i list our Officer's names to contact )

--- Nee:sy_title: