We as subs were lied to here is the proof!!!

aluisi

You are not a victim. Take control of you own life. If the monthly subscription price for SW:TOR is anything more than a rounding error in you monthly expenses, you need to re-examine your priorities. My God, I weep for this country's future.

^^^^^This^^^^^

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am sick and tiered of being lied to by EA / Bio they need to fix this and fix it now!!!!!!!!!!

Then unsub if you're "sick and tired" of whatever perceived slight or other thing you believe EA/BW has done to you. If the game is not fun for you anymore, stop playing. It's that simple.

/thread

Then unsub if you're "sick and tired" of whatever perceived slight or other thing you believe EA/BW has done to you. If the game is not fun for you anymore, stop playing. It's that simple.

/thread

And if/when you do unsub, please make a seperate forum thread about it.

Also make sure it has lots of bold coloured text all in caps.

Cause we all love threads like that.

Reality break here!!!! Bioware is a business. And a business can't survive without making money. They are going to find a way of doing it. Although some of what they say may be a bit misleading... But "What the hell!" They are in this to make money and supply jobs to the people creating all of this.

So do I get bummed out about all of this.... "No" ... I accept it for what it is. If you can't do that... then give up on the entire game and let the rest of us be in peace. I promise you.... when I get tired of Bioware....

I'll quit!