i hate hutts...

MalthazarCeres

i don't know why, but almost every time i talk with hutts in quests, i just want to kill them right away...

the best quests i did is when i killed hutts, maybe because they believe they are so superior, or because the slavery, i don't know... i just hate them.

9 in each 10 hutts make me want a bloodbath...

what is your opinions on hutts?

As long as they are

A: Not slavers

B: Aligned with the Republic

I am okay. However, I did admit that I was almost goaded into killing Toborro with my Jedi Knight for all that BS he spewed at me at the end. No matter, my smuggler can do that job...

i don't know why, but almost every time i talk with hutts in quests, i just want to kill them right away...

the best quests i did is when i killed hutts, maybe because they believe they are so superior, or because the slavery, i don't know... i just hate them.

9 in each 10 hutts make me want a bloodbath...

what is your opinions on hutts?

I'd like to say the slavery ideal, but then I look at what the vast majority of players seem to embrace slavery. So one must learn to accept! Kill em because they're a giant slug who embraces slavery instead, before they make Slurm Soda!

Hutts are kind of a weird thing for me, because they have an obviously terrible and exploitative society and mindset, and basically a biological instinct towards amoral self-interest (apparently canon?). By most standards of other species, they're going to be seen as despicable, even as their savvy in trade gives them a lot of economic power.

On the other hand, there's almost kind of an acceptable targets thing towards the Hutts that makes me just a bit uncomfortable. In game whenever someone says "Hutt" the tone strikes me as eerily similar to real-life prejudices of generations past.

Hutt jokes are hilarious though. In part because Hutts generally have a lot of misplaced pride - but good luck telling one to a Hutt's face.

Edited by Bytemite

I'd like to say the slavery ideal, but then I look at what the vast majority of players seem to embrace slavery. So one must learn to accept! Kill em because they're a giant slug who embraces slavery instead, before they make Slurm Soda!

i play as a sith and starting a trooper and i want to kill 99% of the hutts...

they think they are so superior, even those who help the empire...

slavery can be "acceptable", if it gives me a legitimate reason to kill those giant slugs, i just hate how they treat me as a grunt, wanting me to do their dirty job and they don't even thank me properly...

It's kind of like racism, really. Because you hear about all the bad hutts, you automatically think of them as bad as a whole.

(kind of like how the terrorism thing affected us)

honestly, every time i talk with a hutt in a quest, i start to hate them... or they think they are so superior or they betray me...

very, very few hutts are worthy living, but the majority i spoke, i want to kill and those i killed a had so much pleasure

(about terrorism, it doesn't affect me at all, my country never had this kind of problem)

Edited by MalthazarCeres