Please let us vendor cartel items for 0 credits

Heezdedjim

Since we have collections, there are now a lot of cases where I want to dispose of a bunch of items I have retrieved all at once. I understand why collected items and CM items generally can't be vendored for credits, to stop obvious credit farming exploits. But we should be able to vendor all of these items (all items generally really), whether they give us credits or not.

For items we can't vendor, we now have to drag and drop each one to delete, with a confirmation dialog every time. When I dress a new toon I may mess around with parts of half a dozen outfits from the collection and six or eight different color crystals to get the look I want, and then I'm left with dozens of pieces I need to get rid of when I'm done. It becomes a huge chore having to delete them all one by one.

selling them is a good idea...i got carried away one nite and purchased cartel coins in order to get packs. the majority of the items were completely useless to me. made more useless by the fact i couldnt sell them. duplicate items i got were also useless. at least make them account bound rather than stuck to one character. some ppl are using real currency for this so its not too much to ask to be able to sell this items we dont need for in game credits

Can't you just drag the items off of your inventory out into the open world and dispose of them by throwing them away?

If you read the OP, you will see that I stated that is the only way to get rid of them.

Summon a full inventory tab of items from your collections, then delete them all this way. Then maybe you will understand what this thread is about.

If you read the OP, you will see that I stated that is the only way to get rid of them.

Summon a full inventory tab of items from your collections, then delete them all this way. Then maybe you will understand what this thread is about.

I understand. I did that this weekend and ended up spawning like 70 items I had to delete. If a 0 credit vendor were an option it would have been 70 clicks to clear out. Without it it was click, drag, release x70 (and that's assuming you didn't accidently drag over another character or another window).

It's a minor complaint point, but it would be nice. Of if they weren't to do this add a delete item icon in inventory (similar to the RE icon) that allows you to single click delete items. It's far from a must have but it wouldn't hurt.

It's a minor complaint point, but it would be nice. Of if they weren't to do this add a delete item icon in inventory (similar to the RE icon) that allows you to single click delete items. It's far from a must have but it wouldn't hurt.

Yep. Not game breaking, but since they're supposed to be "focusing on quality of life features" for a while, this is one.

Game probably can't handle 0 values. No other reason why unlocking things that are already account wide would cost 1cc rather than 0. Also recriut gear had value of 1 credit instead of 0. Also, GTN probably can't handle anything without value as posting fee is based of item value. To prevent constant undercutting, they would need to create double value system allowing GTN to take bigger fee than item value would indicate.

So while it would be very slightly improving life for some, it's probably too much effort and just not worth it when there are so many other QoL features that could get implemented instead.