Is it posible Master Windu to be alive?

ilifus

Tbh I can't see why not. I mean Maul survived & he was cut in half.

Yea but Maul was trained my the most powerful sith so maybe he knew some secrets of the dark side..

Edited by ilifus

Well no, thinking about it, he took a full blast of Sidious's lightning. He should be dead, but I wouldn't put it past them to write him back in somehow. If Maul and Boba could come back, why not Windu? Edited by Dirtnose

I really hope not. When too many characters come back from the dead it becomes cheesy. Boba Fett coming back from the dead wasn't that big of a deal to me. The pit never seemed that dangerous, he did have a jet pack, and we never saw him take any serious wounds.

As much as I like Maul, I hated that they brought him back. It just seems like a cheap attempt to bring back a popular character and he should have remained dead.

Sure hope not. What a terrible character and waste of a fantastic actor. Sam Jackson should have been a bad guy, or at least be someone with a bit of something about him, who kicked *** and took names on the good guys' side.

But no. I guess he wanted to expand his acting range, stretch himself a bit and see if he could do "boring."

Turns out he was excellent at it.

Iv always thought that he never died. Just the way it happened the last time you saw him. yes he lost an arm and yes he took a blast of sidious lightning and fell from a great hight but luke had all that happen to him and he lived.

I think he will pop up in episode 7 or 8.

No its pretty much stated in the novel, that he died.

He had been so intent on Palpatine's shatterpoint that he'd never thought to look for Anakin's. Dark lightning blasted away his universe. He fell forever.

Right there....he died, and stop bringing up that Luke went through the same thing because those were different. Yes Luke got his hand cut off and he fell, however he wasn't planning on surviving on Bespin at that point he chose death rather then join Vader it just so happened that he got sucked into an open portal. Yes Luke was also shocked with lighting from Palpatine...however, Palpatine was only torturing Luke up until the final moment when at that time Vader grabbed him.

Whereas Mace got his hand cut off + blasted with full force lighting intent to kill + falling from a great height. He died folks...enough already with this.

Another thing...don't you think, if he lived that some writer would bring him back by now? Of course that wouldn't make too much sense, because he is in the heart of the Empire, missing a hand, and would have been in a serious amount of pain eventually Stormtroopers, Imperial Intelligence, Palpatine or Vader would have found him.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Besides the fact he was fried from the inside by Sidious' lighting and then fell who knows how far, bouncing off of dozens of speeders, it has been stated that Yoda felt him die. Yoda felt the deaths of all the Jedi and was able to identify each of the masters as they died. Mace Window is dead, end of story. It would be a travesty if he was brought back to life. It would certainly ruin the new movie for me.

Well no, thinking about it, he took a full blast of Sidious's lightning. He should be dead, but I wouldn't put it past them to write him back in somehow. If Maul and Boba could come back, why not Windu?

Lightning would definitely not kill him. Luke Skywalker, who wasn't even jedi master, was taking lightnings of Ep. VI Emperor for longer time than Windu from ep. III Emperor. And survived. The only thing that could kill him was the fall from the window.

Lightning would definitely not kill him. Luke Skywalker, who wasn't even jedi master, was taking lightnings of Ep. VI Emperor for longer time than Windu from ep. III Emperor. And survived. The only thing that could kill him was the fall from the window.

Barely survived, in one of the books set just after, he collapses because that lightning drained various nutrients out of his body, he spent six weeks in a bacta tank, and was out of condition for a further six months. Mace Windu wouldn't have had access to a bacta tank on the run.

Barely survived, in one of the books set just after, he collapses because that lightning drained various nutrients out of his body, he spent six weeks in a bacta tank, and was out of condition for a further six months. Mace Windu wouldn't have had access to a bacta tank on the run.

Truce at bakura again I think.

Set just after the films.

But then like ignored the signs and pushed his body until collapse and then some, a counter argument could be if mace windu entered a healing trance upon landing and began to repair himself before escaping to the slums beneath the city (or whatever the hells down there) he may have been able to repair himself (after all a large part of Luke's healing came from the healing trance after the initial collapse was dealt with by bacta)

Plus Luke's training on Jedi healing was.... Well next to non existent I believe, hardly comparable to a master with all the lore of a full Jedi council and library behind him. Any things possible, I'd say more possible than darth maul surviving.

Edited by Trimaxion

Is it posible Master Windu to be alive and maybe fallen to the dark side?

Hmmm....let's see.

1. Shocked into unconsciousness(or death)by massive amounts of Force Lightning.

2. Shoved out of a mile high skyscraper(note that 1 mile = 5,300 feet) where the only thing he has to look forward to is the rather rude and abrupt stop when he hits the permacrete.

3. Plenty of opportunities for the speeders, air-taxis and all other vehicular traffic in Coruscant's traffic lanes to hit

the body on the way down.

Sorry, I don't think he had much of a chance. In fact, more like no chance.

Edited by DarknessInLight

You have to understand though, by the time Luke faces Darth Sidious on the second Death Star, the Dark Lord's power was substantially weaker than it was 20 years prior. Mace Windu got hit with the true power of the Sith, Luke barely felt the full weight of that power.

Palpatine was torturing Luke not trying to kill him...at least at first. Plus Luke used Force Deflection to disperse some of the lighting away from him(for a very short and brief moment before being overwhelmed), it wasn't until near the end where Palpatine was going to kill him that Vader picked him up and then threw him over the railing. Meanwhile Mace...from the get go, was taking on the full force of Palpatine's lighting with intent to kill, it wasn't in short bursts.