Keyboardninja PvP Tanks need your consultation

DimeStax

Ok thank you, now it's clear! :) So when I mix/max my partisan gear I need to buy the same mods/enhancements I specified in my last post but I need the 27X version and not the 28 correct? I've found out some parts of the partisan gear already have those mods/enh so I guess I only need to change the ones that are different, correct?

Thanks again for your help :)

yes 27BX not 27X on ur done with ur partisan u can start getting ur conqueror gear (28BX)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dip, what would be the optimized stat budget with 102 absorption for PTs/VGs. This would be the lowest stat budget possible while maximizing end for we can't avoid the 102 abs on our Conq implants. Edited by dijskykiller

typically shield is the static value, and you can exchange between def/absorb. if you give me shield and total budget i can help you... but Pts like shield.. so you just need to give me the stat budget... Edited by dipstik

shadow:

PT:

1400 742 590 68

1500 795 590 115

Based on your post I'm guessing it's around 1450 to 1490 stat budget. I just want to know how much def should i stack to be as close as possible to optimization with highest end for PTs. The magic number is 102 absorption.

14?? 7?? 590 102

Edited by dijskykiller

dose pvp proc relics stack cuz i got conq absorb relic and partisan def relic and they dont proc at the same time anymore

if thats the case should we get absorb relic or def relic and what should we use as the 2nd relic cuz the others are eaither dmg proc or heals proc

dose pvp proc relics stack cuz i got conq absorb relic and partisan def relic and they dont proc at the same time anymore

if thats the case should we get absorb relic or def relic and what should we use as the 2nd relic cuz the others are eaither dmg proc or heals proc

^ This... ?

Can anyone please help me? I am struggling with my 2nd PvP relic. Healing... ? What is my second choice now?

Thanks in advance!!