The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ability to customize companions in the kiosk

Been playing with customization options of my toons and kept thinking that it would be awesome to adjust companion appearance as well(at least for companions whose races are available in character creator). I know, there are companion customizations, but 1) some characters have just one or two, 2) they change the look completely, which is not always what you want.

For example, I like default Risha's face, but just hate the hairdo. So in order to avoid seeing this horrible hairdo, I have to change Risha's face completely, and now she looks like Kira's clone. I would pay for the ability to change just her hair and leave everything else as it is.

Of course, race should be locked, since it is canon (well, aside from changing humans to cyborgs, since I've seen customizations of cyborg Corso, cyborg Elara, cyborg Torian and cyborg Pierce), but simple options of adjusting skintones, hair, eye color, make up, lekku patterns and so on would be really nice.

As for existing cuztomizations, if you want to keep them unique and exclusive, just lock those combinations, for example, hair1+skin tone5+haircolor3+details72+accesories17 will give you error message (and maybe a hint 'visit such-and-such vendor' for this combo), but hair1+skin tone5+haircolor3+details72+accesories43 will be ok.