Really enjoying the Collection system.

nateslice

I saw the special rewards in the collections set, but I'm a little mystified on what the point of unlocking them is when we get them (or got them) mailed to every toon anyway. I guess if you deleted a pet, speeder, or title on a toon without learning it then it's nice to be able to reclaim it. But unless you trashed them, you already have them on all your current and future toons anyway, right?

I had the same thought as well. I only brought it up because the person I replied to was complaining it was bugged. It's useless to be in collections unless you deleted an item previous by mistake (which has happened and having this in game will prevent CS tickets for item restores).

I unlocked a couple of armor sets, and the lvl 10 crystals ( 1 crit, 1 end, 1 power ).

Now, at lvl 10, every char I have will have a full set of moddable armor, and whatever flavor of crystal I want. It makes swapping crystals practical as well. Pop in the +power when doing a bit of dps, and swap to the +end when doing a bit of tanking. No cost to replace, just pull up a new pair and slot in at will.

And, of course, every companion now has +41 crystals slotted as soon as I aquire the companion, without spending 100k+ on each one.

I just wish *all* the armor sets were like that. I bought one of the nice lvl 31 sets, but it can't be unlocked.

Yes, being able to make a one-time purchase and have all of the Sith Eradicator and Raider armor I could ever want is simply lovely. :D I may never buy another piece of gear again. (obviously I will, just won't have to agonize over how bad my characters look as lowbies)

In the midst of all the negative feedback on the new Collection system, I just wanted to chime in and say I really like it. It's nice to be able to get all the Relaxed Jumpsuit sets, Aratech Nethians and Eviscerating Derelict-Purple Crystals I could ever want on all my characters, and all it cost me to register them was 390 CC (240 of which was for the crystal).

My one minor quibble with the system is that it'd be really easy for all my characters to end up dressed the same. It's a very cool outfit, though, so I won't complain too much if that ends up happening. And I have at least a couple more outfits I can register any time I feel like it.

And that complaint doesn't apply at all as far as the Nethian goes. Several of my characters are still riding the STAP, because it's free for me and getting a better-looking scooter for everyone would've cost more than I felt like spending. I only upgraded my scooters when one happened to fall into my lap, like from a cartel pack. I'm really not a fan of stand-up models like the STAP; it seems like my characters should fall off them at the slightest bump. The expense is not a concern now, though; all my characters can now have an awesome-looking scooter with a seat and everything for free!

So, thanks for the Collection system, BioWare! I'm really happy with it!

I also think its pretty cool good job BW/EA see i do give props from time to time.