Bind to Legacy mods that level with you.

Funkdocdaspot

For those of us that like to level alts, how about some Legacy mods you can buy with commendations? Stats can be somewhere between Premium and Prototype so they're not too crappy and not too awesome either. No xp, legacy or rep bonuses for them and have them stop leveling with you at 50 I guess.

Maybe, I sort of like it. I'm the type of person who hates keeping up with gear while leveling, you'd think the quest reward gear you get during leveling would be good enough, but no..Oh and I have to worry about my companions gear also :(

BioWare took the "MMO's are just a fashion show" to a whole new meaning lol

• 2 weeks later...
So instant gearing with Coins and at the same time something that levels with you character. I guess you could ask "adaptive main stat". Otherwise is too much hassle. This would potentially save up some space as well, since they could delete all crew skill trainers from fleet and planets. Good idea.

Yeah I can see how Cybertechs might get the shaft from this but every time I check the GTN for mods and armorings, theres only a few if any at all, and of course the prices are crazy high. And you only earn enough planetary comms to fully upgrade yourself once every several levels.

This idea has potential, however I believe that it would be implemented better through cartel packs. Perhaps in one of the next shipments. Good Idea, but coms are not the way to go with it.

that is too close to pay2win. If they have "leveling" gear put in game it needs to be gained or earned though gameplay not though some kid stealing his moms credit card.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally like the idea, not too crap, but not too good, so crafters will still be there to rip people off.

But I agree with the poster above me, make it cost commendations to get, that way, they need to play to get the mods, like any other mod, except you get the mods that level with you.

Edited by JamieKirby