Recently started playing again, what flashpoints should i run

I have recently came back to playing SWTOR a few weeks ago. My main toon is a level 54 Inquisitor DPS. I have some tionese and rakata gear. Infact leveling to 54 I have only found 1 or 2 pieces of armor that seem better than what I currently have. So my question is what flashpoints should I be running to get geared up for the 55 FP's and Operations? I have completely forgotten how to do all the flashpoints. I'm pretty sure that once I get back into them I will remember some, but in the mean time I don't want to just jump into some flashpoints that aren't going to help me get geared up. I think the worst part for me is I've tried using the group finder and never had any luck because I am a DPS. I've read in the forums how people have waited in que for hours as DPS. I am currently also leveling a tank and a healer but I still prefer my inquisitor. I think its a very fun class to play. Any advice would be appreciated. also if anyone has any links to other forum posts about this question I would love to get a link to them to read what others have said. I did a search for people who have recently came back to playing SWTOR but the list seems endless.

Switch your inq to a healer. Prob solved. But before that queue for 50 hm fp's to get classic comms and black hole hear and buy more. Run eternity vault and karaggas palace sm and hm for better gear and comms.

Do black hole and section x dailys for comms to buy gear.

ONLY!!!! After doing these things and getting the gear should you queue up for 55 hm fp's. these are tough and as a dps u need the gear to help the group. Once in 55 hm you will get pretty good gear for the rest of the game.

1. You should be able to quickly replace any sub-58 armorings/mods/enhancements/hilts using Planetary coms. The Makeb Commendations Vendor sells them at a rate of 10 per armoring/hilt and 4 per mod/enhancement.

2. Run the old level 50 HM FPs. They now all drop Black Hole (61 mods) gear. They also award Classic coms which are used to buy Campaign (61 mods w/ a set bonus) gear. Using the group finder to do so will also award Basic coms which are used to purchase head, chest, gloves, legs, boots, main and off hands* with 66 mods and are usable at level 53.

3. Run dailies and the Makeb staged weekly while waiting in queue. Section X (I think) and Makeb dailies award Basic Coms while Ilum, Belsavis, and Black Hole award Classic coms. The staged weekly awards Elite coms for completion.

*Hero rep level w/ Makeb is required to buy the main and off hands. If you're doing dailies you should reach this on your 2nd week easily due to the cap on reputation you can gain in a single week.

*Hero rep level w/ Makeb is required to buy the main and off hands. If you're doing dailies you should reach this on your 2nd week easily due to the cap on reputation you can gain in a single week.

28s hilts and armorings are around 40k and 60k. those basic comms wil be better spent to buy the purple mat for the lvl 53 implants which, in several cases are better than the arkanian ones