Everyone's complaining about this patch...

And I'm just sitting here, sucking on some butterscotch and wondering if I should keep my Limited Edition of Metro: Last Light or return it for money for this week.

I suppose I could bag it this week and keep the game, but the preorder bonus seemed to be geared towards the hard mode, which I have no real interest in. I can return it and get my money back and buy snack for my work breaks and more Cartel Coins. On the other hand, Metro 2033 was a pretty good game, and I'd hate to just return it, especially when it's a Limited Edition.

:confused:

Hmm, decisions, decisions....

On SWTOR Topic though, Cathar are freaking beautiful. I hope this level of quality extends to the eventual Torgruta.

On SWTOR Topic though, Cathar are freaking beautiful. I hope this level of quality extends to the eventual Torgruta.

I agree I love the cathar - the only thing I would hope is that in the future they add more customization! Its the sole reason I rolled a male instead of a female.

And yes yes and more yes to the Torgruta becoming a playable race. They already have male and female models - plus they speak basic so there should be no issue.

I agree I love the cathar - the only thing I would hope is that in the future they add more customization! Its the sole reason I rolled a male instead of a female.

And yes yes and more yes to the Torgruta becoming a playable race. They already have male and female models - plus they speak basic so there should be no issue.

Their heads are the issue. There's some chest clipping that needs resolution.

Their heads are the issue. There's some chest clipping that needs resolution.
You can bet that if they can make money on it, they'll figure out a solution.

I, for one, would gladly cough up money for them.

True. I don't care if I get called fanboi, biodrone, etc.

When that Torgruta drops, so does my bank account.

QFT. :). In my case, see also, Nautolan. But if they are having trouble with Togruta and clipping issues, I'm not holding out much hope ...

Also, if all people can do to counter your opinion is call you a name, they are on very shaky ground. Ignore them and have fun.

True. I don't care if I get called fanboi, biodrone, etc.

When that Torgruta drops, so does my bank account.

Fosho!! I can't wait to have Togruta!! or rodian or wookie or bothan or....well you see what I'm getting at! :p

Fosho!! I can't wait to have Togruta!! or rodian or wookie or bothan or....well you see what I'm getting at! :p

Wookiee.

Seriously, guys. The Trekkies are already giving us the business with the Disney buy out. Let's not give the Whovians reason to get us.

*looks over at the Whovian fandom*

Yes, I can see you can spell "Raxacoricofallapatorius" in your Alpha-Bits. Very impressive.

*ducks head low*

Come on, guys. Even My Little Pony looks smarter than us and they just got Equestria Girls.

Based on all the activity on multiple fleets on multiple instances on multiple servers, that I have toons on, we will definitely see more species and more customization very very soon! ;)

The cat race is lame... so is Torgruta

Why not make the Togorians... you know a race that has been in star wars for what? 20 years?

How about Duro?

Oooh Oooh, what about Wookies?

Nope we get Smurfs and Spike Heads

Edited by Miskenzar

They've said we aren't getting species that can't speak basic.

However, we've recently established that Hutts are capable of it so who knows what kind of magical gizmo may come along that enables Wookies to speak it that might somehow become "lost technology" over the next few thousand years.

If it'll make money, I'm sure somebody can figure out a way to rationalize it that doesn't make any less sense than midichlorians or gungans.