The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Hair for Cathar? (/ Mirialan / Miraluka / etc)

Yes please, my non human alts are all stuck in limbo because of the dreaded bioware ugly hair schtick. Pretty much every game bioware puts out have 2 styles of hair at launch/ship, "Short and Ugly." Its why aside from ToR (which being an mmo isn't player moddable) I refuse to buy anything of theirs that isn't the PC version so I can DL the mods the community make to fix their uglyhairitis.

I bet people who mod the Dragon Age & Mass Effect game hairfiles would gladly help them for free :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, not just Cathar, but for all human-headed species. It bugs the crap out of me that my cyborgs can't have the human options... They ARE humans, just with prosthetics. But the Miraluka in particular seem pretty short-changed. They seriously need new eye patch designs, hair, etc.

I don't really want them to be an unlock you have to buy because there's no reason that they aren't already there. Especially for the Cathar, where you have to buy the species in the first place, having to buy an unlock again would suck.

But I definitely want more hair options. I'm getting tired of bald Cathar.

• 9 months later...
I think the Cathar need more than more hairstyles; I think they need more customization options on everything, from eye color to fur color to new head shapes & even new patterns, etc. After two or so years, I still feel that the Cathar customization in-game is the most limited & we need more customization options to have our Cathar toons the way we've always imagined them. I mean why not have one Cathar customization option where there are NO stripes & NO patterns, like the ones I've seen on Rishi, for example?

Given that we've seen one of the human hairstyles on a Cathar NPC in SoR content (there are a few non-interactable shopkeeper NPCs hanging around on Rishi with the first unisex dreadlock hairstyle, that came out with the first human customization pack) there's really no reason we shouldn't see most if not all of the human-available hairstyles on Cathar, presumably for an unlock. Not really any reason they need to be stuck with Zabrak hair.

And Zabraks could use a major pack of hairstyle unlocks as well. There's a lot of cool stuff you could do with them, in addition to modified versions of some of the human hairstyles.

• 5 months later...

/signed

Makes no sense to me than humans can reshape and recolor their hair, when other races with identical hair cannot. Only human hair is dyable? Come on now. You don't really have an excuse for this BW.