Collections Erm?

ZeridanShear

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

Make sure that you have equipped every piece of any armor sets you are trying to claim within a collection as they will not show up until all pieces have been equipped.

If you are still experiencing issues with specific items not claiming in the Collections Interface let us know exactly what isn't working for you. The more information we have the easier it will be to investigate. Thanks everyone!

-eric

Make sure that you have equipped every piece of any armor sets you are trying to claim within a collection as they will not show up until all pieces have been equipped.

Question: do I have to have all the pieces equipped on 1 character? I.e. My sorcerer has 2 pieces of the eradicator set and my powertech has the rest, does this show?

Also, what if I unlock something in the collections and the item itself gets deleted afterwards? (I have a few characters I would probably re-do with different appearance if I didn't have the cartel market items on them, can I "get them back" like this?)

Hey everyone,

If you are still experiencing issues with specific items not claiming in the Collections Interface let us know exactly what isn't working for you. The more information we have the easier it will be to investigate. Thanks everyone!

-eric

Eradicator set isn't working for me. I have all 5 pieces (not the mask) equipped on my marauder and it hasn't been added.

Hey everyone,

-eric

So the Q&A that mentioned Revan's mask as an example 3 or 4 times should have said Revan's full armor set"

Hey everyone,

-eric

Or... can you execute a stored proc that will apply it for us? So you don't have millions of players running around equipping everything on one character? IMEANREALLY

Well I've been logged in for about 20 minutes. Scratch what I said a minute ago - I just got a MASSIVE spam in chat with 'blabalabala has been added to your collection'. It would appear the system is lagging behind a bit :p

Who'd have thought :D

Hey everyone,

-eric

My Nihilus mask is equipped on one char but if I open the collection window with him it is not added

Deliberate trickery methinks. Pretty ****** of them if you ask me.

Its kinda not a big deal, system would have been useful, saved me credits (i cant tell you how many pairs of spymaster gloves i've bought) and the Revan stuff was just to have it on a few other character and companions, putting it into a set just means i wont get it, spending money trying to get the belt or buying it outright isnt something ill ever do because i'd never use it it would just be to unlock the other peices

I have 3 eradicator sets and none are registering :( on any 3 toons. So I am trying the locker idea someone suggested earlier, hoping it will register in collections. All are BOUND so I cant bind them again lol

Hoping its just a lag. :cool:

Edited by xXxSPYROxXx

So the Q&A that mentioned Revan's mask as an example 3 or 4 times should have said Revan's full armor set"

Yeah it's a huge bummer. I was excited about the collection feature only because of Revan's Mask, and now I found out I need the whole set. Gloves 5 mill on the GNT, sash is not even for sale..

Yeah it's a huge bummer. I was excited about the collection feature only because of Revan's Mask, and now I found out I need the whole set. Gloves 5 mill on the GNT, sash is not even for sale..

Probably wishful thinking on my part that the system would allow me to access things i had won/bought outta cartel packs or cartel related systems on all my characters namely the Aratech Eclipse, Revan Mask, Spymaster gloves, a few other odd armor peices (i use to round out character outfits) - i dont wear complete sets of armor when i can help it because i like a unique look, only one of my characters has a full set as imagined by the developers, everybody else i've peiced together myself - if i buy full sets off the store i sell the peices i dont want, if i get them in packs i sell them

But yeah, gloves and belt for that set just to unlock the peices i have - its a non starter - once again a good idea implemented poorly...

Since I've deleted most of my Cartel Items (because of inventory space and whatnot) it'll not work until I buy them all back is that correct?

Dont do that Bioware has to sort this out even if they are not in your inventore we shoyld have it as the game should knwo it.

Hey everyone,

-eric

Why do we have to equip every item for them to show up in our collections, shouldnt the fact we own them be enough. I physically do not have the room to equip and uncrate every armour set held within my bank and would have to uncreate and then destroy so i can add things to my collections tab.

This is not helped by the known bug of item sets not even showing up as owned within achievments that are obviously linked to this system, prime example being weapons like the cathar sword and both containment officer sets so equiping the items may not even add it to the collections tab.

Edited by Shingara

Another bummer is that I need to equip the items and make them bound to me in order to unlock them. Couldn't the collection thing just take the purchase I made from the Cartel Market? That way I get to keep a full set to sell, and then if I ever want to use it I just use the collection feature :p

I'm really happy with the weapons though, I have 15 characters so unlocking weapons for 240 coins it's a great deal for me, but the gear it's just so terribly disappointing

Edited by leprosoar

Hey everyone,

-eric

For starters, The Hutt Trainer and the Party Jawa, both of which I have are not showing up in my account, and also not showing up are my CE Flare Gun, Camera, and Holodancer

Why do we have to equip every item for them to show up in our collections, shouldnt the fact we own them be enough. I physically do not have the room to equip and uncrate every armour set held within my bank and would have to uncreate and then destroy so i can add things to my collections tab.

Yeah, its a bit silly. Like I cant equip the hutt trainer or party jawa - I can activate them, but that doesn't get them activated for my collections.