Master D Guilds Rated by "awesomeness"

Novarium

Next List is best 10 players on server.. Xavier is already a lock #1

I'm looking forward to this. There hasn't been a "Best Players of Each Class" thread on these forums in months, probably because our server hasn't had any players needing to garner self-assurance and validation of themselves since, well... since Y'vaine left the game ;)

Guilds Ranked By PVE from progression and server firsts etc

1. Ewok'alypse Now

2. Midian

3. Nightmare Council

Because I have fragile self-esteem I'd like to point out the only boss in pve Midian have beat us to was Nightmare EC Keph. All other content (TFB HM, first 3 Nim EC bosses, all of S&V HM) we downed first :rolleyes:

Edited by Vacarius

highest ranking dps and heals in pandemic on server but yet no server 1st rankings :confused: you guys must taking it easy the rest of us

Lets go kill some sm ev trash and upload the logs so we can get server best dps. ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

then we can stroke each others e-peens.

Edited by Antiskeptic

Guilds Ranked By PVP From last RAW Tourney

1. Core

2. Ewok'alypse Now

3. Legit or Pandemic. i forget which progressed further

Guilds Ranked By PVE from progression and server firsts etc

1. Ewok'alypse Now

2. Midian

3. Nightmare Council

So by commonsense Ewok'alypse Now are Ahead of the curve so to speak to be claimed Number 1. so i ask you Xavier to watch this and beware http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlibPKaWGYY

but tbh not a single Fudge is given since its all about fun and Ewok are by far the most fun guild to be in and are the least "elitist" guild going around. hell we even have agonyy and Bandit as proof of us not being elitist. we even took in Jarvik he wasnt even good enough for Beyond Redemption

LOL... seriously mate learn to read between the lines..

But for clarity both Pandemic and Nightmare council beat Midian in every piece of progression this expansion Yep thats right every single Raid/Instance Pandemic and Night mare council beat Midian.. so your way off with your list.. but seriously who really cares.. In case your to silly to realise (#NOTATROLLPOST) maybe that was to subtle but we will see... use your "eye buff" + 10 to intellect i think you need it..

Also on a side note every thing that made Midian Good (their PvP'ers) have left the Guild and now they "only Que Solo" also should point out Yolo Swagins Should probs be top 4 <3 much love

Also Obiray, Learn to Troll post like me bro... ill break it down for you..

Step 1. Think of something that will annoy anyone who takes this game way to seriously (example swashbuckler are you now or have you ever been an above average healer? nope i dont think so.. you should go ask tinkle for tips.. oh wait you force sprinted behind that pole.. you must be the best healer that ever walked the planet using a combination of force sprint and LOS omg you blow my mind with your awesome skills)

Step 2. think of a comical way to post it on forums (example go to OP of this thread)

Step 3. Sit back and eat some popcorn

Step 4. #WinTroll

Also "Xavier as best player on server" bout time I got some respect around here.. Prooxi did some special things to me.. so he gets second place List still coming

Edited by Novarium

But for clarity both Pandemic and Nightmare council beat Midian in every piece of progression this expansion Yep thats right every single Raid/Instance Pandemic and Night mare council beat Midian..

Since 2.0, Midian are only focused on running 16mans. We only do 8man runs when we are unable to field 16mans. Last week we downed 16man HM SV and 16man HM Golden Shower. Also we killed HM TfB 8man the first week 2.0 was released. We just havent bothered to post stuff on forums as there isnt much point on a dead server like ours and we dont need the self gratification. Besides, Ewok kill ***** first anyway.

But hey, who cares right? We all need to stroke our e-peens :D No point playing other wise :p

We got our pre 2.0 Warstalker titles to stroke ours :cool:

So carry on... :csw_jabbapet:

Edited by SupaHsuB

Lets go kill some sm ev trash and upload the logs so we can get server best dps. ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

then we can stroke each others e-peens.

trash, really? youcandobetter.jpg

critters will get you there.

Edited by -Jay-

Since 2.0, Midian are only focused on running 16mans. We only do 8man runs when we are unable to field 16mans. Last week we downed 16man HM SV and 16man HM Golden Shower. Also we killed HM TfB 8man the first week 2.0 was released. We just havent bothered to post stuff on forums as there isnt much point on a dead server like ours and we dont need the self gratification. Besides, Ewok kill ***** first anyway.

But hey, who cares right? We all need to stroke our e-peens :D No point playing other wise :p

We got our pre 2.0 Warstalker titles to stroke ours :cool:

So carry on... :csw_jabbapet:

As anyone ever told you how much of a who.re you are? Look at all those guilds you're in at the same time.

Edited by Antiskeptic

LOL... seriously mate learn to read between the lines..

But for clarity both Pandemic and Nightmare council beat Midian in every piece of progression this expansion Yep thats right every single Raid/Instance Pandemic and Night mare council beat Midian.. so your way off with your list.. but seriously who really cares.. In case your to silly to realise (#NOTATROLLPOST) maybe that was to subtle but we will see... use your "eye buff" + 10 to intellect i think you need it..

Also on a side note every thing that made Midian Good (their PvP'ers) have left the Guild and now they "only Que Solo" also should point out Yolo Swagins Should probs be top 4 <3 much love

lol....man my post got the reaction i wanted........that is all. and incase you didnt realise it was a troll post aswell. just a little bit more subtle. but in all seriousness i love this thread it made me laugh heaps and the new is even funnier

Also Obiray, Learn to Troll post like me bro... ill break it down for you..

Step 1. Think of something that will annoy anyone who takes this game way to seriously (example swashbuckler are you now or have you ever been an above average healer? nope i dont think so.. you should go ask tinkle for tips.. oh wait you force sprinted behind that pole.. you must be the best healer that ever walked the planet using a combination of force sprint and LOS omg you blow my mind with your awesome skills)

Step 2. think of a comical way to post it on forums (example go to OP of this thread)

Step 3. Sit back and eat some popcorn

Step 4. #WinTroll

Also "Xavier as best player on server" bout time I got some respect around here.. Prooxi did some special things to me.. so he gets second place List still coming

I actually feel honored that I got mentioned in a post on a thread that I had nothing to do with... I must be doing good

Edited by Obiraysbrother

Since 16 man S&V requires rakata gear pretty much I don't think it can be used as a measure of how good a guild is at PvE :)

Since 16 man S&V requires rakata gear pretty much I don't think it can be used as a measure of how good a guild is at PvE :)

And he said 16 man HM S&V - which requires a tad more than just rakata. Plus you need to have better gear for the moron factor. Which Midian have buttloads of by the way.

lol....man my post got the reaction i wanted........that is all. and incase you didnt realise it was a troll post aswell. just a little bit more subtle. but in all seriousness i love this thread it made me laugh heaps and the new is even funnier

fair enough :( dont i feel like an idiot.. But anyway.. you shouldn't just flat out lie about the whole PvE progression thing man that **** hurts my feelings.. and I might start calling you names like "Mega Jerk" Shame on you seriously!!