Master D Guilds Rated by "awesomeness"

Novarium

Here is a list of current Master D Guilds rated by "Awesomeness" completely objective analysis of this server has lead me to this unbiased Fact.

Guilds in order of awesomeness

1st . Pandemic ( They have Galoomp)

2nd. Ewokalypse ( They have Galoomp's pub toon)

3rd. Midian ( They have Proxi, B-ry, Luc, Aza almost add up to a "Galoomp")

4th. Core ( They have Jeck and Bobcow who roughly = 1/4 of a "Galoomp")

5th. Nightmare Council (They kill things good)

6th. Legit (Guys they are legit.. dont mess with them)

7th. Beyond Redemption ( Xavier approves this Guild name)

8th. Eight Five Two (Representing late night PVE)

Honorable Mentions To

"Azazeal" (named after a Good player,

"Mud Dogs" (who have 450 members of this servers total 100 players Some would say PvP changed to Pub side)

"Ancient Remnants" (probs worst pvp'ers since PvP quit)

"Four Seven Nine" (Worst Tanks on Server)

All the above rankings are strictly ranked based on facts. all offense taken can be left as comments below. and will be ignored by me.

Here is a list of current Master D Guilds rated by "Awesomeness" completely objective analysis of this server has lead me to this unbiased Fact.

Guilds in order of awesomeness

1st . Pandemic ( They have Galoomp)

2nd. Ewokalypse ( They have Galoomp's pub toon)

3rd. Midian ( They have Proxi, B-ry, Luc, Aza almost add up to a "Galoomp")

4th. Core ( They have Jeck and Bobcow who roughly = 1/4 of a "Galoomp")

5th. Nightmare Council (They kill things good)

6th. Legit (Guys they are legit.. dont mess with them)

7th. Beyond Redemption ( Xavier approves this Guild name)

8th. Eight Five Two (Representing late night PVE)

Honorable Mentions To

"Azazeal" (named after a Good player,

"Mud Dogs" (who have 450 members of this servers total 100 players Some would say PvP changed to Pub side)

"Ancient Remnants" (probs worst pvp'ers since PvP quit)

"Four Seven Nine" (Worst Tanks on Server)

All the above rankings are strictly ranked based on facts. all offense taken can be left as comments below. and will be ignored by me.

please? pandemic #1? your kidding... are you on the peptides?

#1 core. <-- hate those jerks.

#2 midian (best imp guild hands down)

#3 ewokolypse meow.

#4 azazeal

#5 nightmare council

and everything else is fluff.... legit? please.. . LEGIT couldnt even pvp itself out of a pokeball. they have the combined pvp skill of a magikarp. karp karp derp.

Edited by falcon_Xtreme
named a player in the message. against forum rules. changed it...

*Slow Clap

TBH for a healer as long as everyone does there stuff right and heals keep up it doesnt matter in PVE.

His a Sorc, they have Revivification In a SM 16man ops. :) just Sayin.

"as long as... and heals keep up it doesnt matter in PVE" I have to ask, do you contradict yourself regularly?

What does Revivification have to do with 16 man ops. Oh how quaint, you actually think it heals everyone who steps into it.

1/10 troll, needs more willpower

While I'm at it, Pandemic also has the server best (second APAC best) DPS. http://www.torparse.com/statistics/Overall/Damage

Edited by -Jay-

"as long as... and heals keep up it doesnt matter in PVE" I have to ask, do you contradict yourself regularly?

What does Revivification have to do with 16 man ops. Oh how quaint, you actually think it heals everyone who steps into it.

1/10 troll, needs more willpower

While I'm at it, Pandemic also has the server best (second APAC best) DPS. http://www.torparse.com/statistics/Overall/Damage

Lol. these logs are jokes. ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

Lol. these logs are jokes. ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

Point out an alternative, legitimate method to rank individual ability? Log ranking has always been the standard to measure pure performance across a lot of MMO's. While DPS meters are used to gauge DPS ability in operations. I am yet to come across a guild that does not use dps meters in progression operations.

Edited by -Jay-

Guys Guys Guys, your missing the point "Official" means Official rankings are ranking.. and Pandemic are #1 #GetOnOurLevel #NotATrollPost

Next List is best 10 players on server.. Xavier is already a lock #1

Point out an alternative, legitimate method to rank individual ability? Log ranking has always been the standard to measure pure performance across a lot of MMO's. While DPS meters are used to gauge DPS ability in operations. I am yet to come across a guild that does not use dps meters in progression operations.

We don't, too lazy to upload ours :)

Edited by Vacarius

Guilds Ranked By PVP From last RAW Tourney

1. Core

2. Ewok'alypse Now

3. Legit or Pandemic. i forget which progressed further

Guilds Ranked By PVE from progression and server firsts etc

1. Ewok'alypse Now

2. Midian

3. Nightmare Council

So by commonsense Ewok'alypse Now are Ahead of the curve so to speak to be claimed Number 1. so i ask you Xavier to watch this and beware http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlibPKaWGYY

but tbh not a single Fudge is given since its all about fun and Ewok are by far the most fun guild to be in and are the least "elitist" guild going around. hell we even have agonyy and Bandit as proof of us not being elitist. we even took in Jarvik he wasnt even good enough for Beyond Redemption

Edited by OzPegasus