The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Revan and his sith army vs Sailor moon and her weak gang.

relilimex

Uh...is this Sailor moon and the scouts are their full power?

Edit: Eh yes I know I should just ignore this dumb thread, but for some reason am interested.

I think it should be simply because people underestimate them and I would find it hilarious to see the fan boys rage after the sith lords get spanked.

I think it should be simply because people underestimate them and I would find it hilarious to see the fan boys rage after the sith lords get spanked.

Ok then Sailor Moon stomps, in fact she solos as at her full power she can destroy galaxies, fly faster then light, reality warping, able to give powers, infinite energy, immortality, cosmic power, able to stop time etc etc

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Now that would be funny if the sith lords where losing to the, :) I have to say i think Revan could beat them. now becouse Revan and his gang can use force power while Sailor moon and her friends use eliment attacks against there oponents. We cant forget about the lightsabers of mabey 10 or 15 sith warriors throwing them at the same time against unarmed school girls.

But of course the real enemy is Sailor moon her self and i think if she went full power and battles against Revan he would have had a match but i still vote for Revan.

Now that would be funny if the sith lords where losing to the, :) I have to say i think Revan could beat them. now becouse Revan and his gang can use force power while Sailor moon and her friends use eliment attacks against there oponents. We cant forget about the lightsabers of mabey 10 or 15 sith warriors throwing them at the same time against unarmed school girls.

But of course the real enemy is Sailor moon her self and i think if she went full power and battles against Revan he would have had a match but i still vote for Revan.

Its not even a match, its a slaughter. None of them would even touch Sailor Moon.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Its not even a match, its a slaughter. None of them would even touch Sailor Moon.

Its quite true but i mean Revan is like the god of siths he can proboblly beat them with teh right tool and the right tactic. Sailor moon can destroy planets and teleport faster then any super hero in the world but She has one weakness and that is her love for her friends. If the yare in truble then it would end with them losing if they work together as a group then the sith warriros plus revan would lose. But if Sailor moon was face to face against them then she sadly would have won :(

Its quite true but i mean Revan is like the god of siths he can proboblly beat them with teh right tool and the right tactic. Sailor moon can destroy planets and teleport faster then any super hero in the world but She has one weakness and that is her love for her friends. If the yare in truble then it would end with them losing if they work together as a group then the sith warriros plus revan would lose. But if Sailor moon was face to face against them then she sadly would have won :(

Uh...she wouldn't need to worry about the other Scout's because she would win before Revan and his Sith knew what hit them. Not to mention she can give powers to the other scout's just making them even more powerful...she doesn't need to worry about her friends because the fight is already won with her ridiculous set of power. Not to mention if by some miracle one of the Scout's does die, Sailor can just revive them.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Uh...she wouldn't need to worry about the other Scout's because she would win before Revan and his Sith knew what hit them. Not to mention she can give powers to the other scout's just making them even more powerful...she doesn't need to worry about her friends because the fight is already won with her ridiculous set of power.

But i have seen them die contless time against weak opponents and of course in the end lose and even against Sailor Galaxia who took down almost everyone almost beated Sailor moon. What if we power Revan uop a bit.

Lets give Revan the power of goku and vegata, Azien plus all the espadas power and sword release from Bleach, Madara, obito, all jinchurikans and the power of Kratos.

DO you think Sailor moon still can beat him then?

Its quite true but i mean Revan is like the god of siths

Then what does that make Vitiate, Sidious, Nihilus, Exar Kun, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Darth Plagueis etc.? :p

But back to the topic, I never watched Sailor Moon, but from what Wolf says, Sailor stomps. This is like pitting Revan against Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan or Goku. There really isn't a point. Not only that, but most anime sports absolutely overpowered characters that makes Luke Skywalker look like a child.

But i have seen them die contless time against weak opponents and of course in the end lose and even against Sailor Galaxia who took down almost everyone almost beated Sailor moon. What if we power Revan uop a bit.

Lets give Revan the power of goku and vegata, Azien plus all the espadas power and sword release from Bleach, Madara, obito, all jinchurikans and the power of Kratos.

DO you think Sailor moon still can beat him then?

No...just no stopping this right now, already this wasn't a Star Wars thread and now were gonna include other things from anime/manga? No...I am talking about Eternal Sailor Moon in the manga btw..

Not only that, but most anime sports absolutely overpowered characters that makes Luke Skywalker look like a child.

Yes anime/manga does do that, even some comic chars are too have such huge amounts of power compared to Sidious/Luke.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Then what does that make Vitiate, Sidious, Nihilus, Exar Kun, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Darth Plagueis etc.? :p

But back to the topic, I never watched Sailor Moon, but from what Wolf says, Sailor stomps. This is like pitting Revan against Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan or Goku. There really isn't a point. Not only that, but most anime sports absolutely overpowered characters that makes Luke Skywalker look like a child.

Yeah i mean in Star wars Revan is the most powerfull sith and jedi but in an anime show revan would totally lose against anyone hell even krillin would beat Revan if we are gonna be totally honest. :p

Yes anime/manga does do that, even some comic chars are too have such huge amounts of power compared to Sidious/Luke.

I mean, let's get real here, Star Wars is rather tame compared to most comic/manga/anime.

Yeah i mean in Star wars Revan is the most powerfull sith and jedi but in an anime show revan would totally lose against anyone hell even krillin would beat Revan if we are gonna be totally honest. :p

I'm ignoring that first part, but giving two thumbs up for that last part.

No...just no stopping this right now, already this wasn't a Star Wars thread and now were gonna include other things from anime/manga? No...I am talking about Eternal Sailor Moon in the manga btw.

Well it was mostly a joke from my part. Yeah i never read the manga so i dotn know how strong she is there i have just heard people saying how strong she really is comper to the anime version of her Eternal Sailor Moon.

But yeah joek aside Revan would lose badly against her. While the other just sit back and wait for them to win.

Scratch that, even Yamcha or Raditz would destroy Revan

Scratch that, even Yamcha or Raditz would destroy Revan

I would have said Saibaman, but one kinda insta-pwned Yamcha, and they have equal power to Raditz.

Raditz is so weak, that you can actually grow Raditzs.

Heck, I think Saiyan Saga Gohan could take Revan. Under the right circumstances, of course.

Ok then Sailor Moon stomps, in fact she solos as at her full power she can destroy galaxies, fly faster then light, reality warping, able to give powers, infinite energy, immortality, cosmic power, able to stop time etc etc

okay given all that... who wins? Sailor Moon vs. a Silver Surfer and Superman Tag Team?

1:30

Yamcha gets so much crap that isn't even justified. He beat that Saibaman and in fact just became stronger during King Kai's training and at that point anyone who wasn't a saiyan just got thrown in the useless corner. But anyway, time to let this thread die...it isn't the right forum for this.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I would have said Saibaman, but one kinda insta-pwned Yamcha, and they have equal power to Raditz.

Raditz is so weak, that you can actually grow Raditzs.

Heck, I think Saiyan Saga Gohan could take Revan. Under the right circumstances, of course.

He'd have to have a fit first, hell Chiaotzu could beat Revan, just needs to blow himself up.

Yamcha gets so much crap that isn't even justified. He beat that Saibaman and in fact just became stronger during King Kai's training and at that point anyone who wasn't a saiyan just got thrown in the useless corner. But anyway, time to let this thread die...it isn't the right forum for this.

Ik what you mean, during the Android Saga he had become as powerful as Dr. Gero anticipated Goku becoming Gero even mistook Yamcha for Goku. But Yamcha did beat Recoome easily who earlier had beaten Vegeta to a pulp.