Using guard as deception spec.

When do you find the time to do it? I love guarding people but using 100 force to use it can be hard sometimes.

I love being able to quickly switch into soresu form on my Juggernaut and throw a guard on, but I find that to be a bit harder on my assassin. Any tips on how to make it a bit easier?

You don't...You'll drop like a fly and do subpar damage. If you want to guard people find a darkness based spec to play around with.

I have a tank gear set and a dps so depending on the match or what I feel like playing I will switch.

That is one thing I miss about my guardian is stance dancing.

Here's a tip, don't try to tank stance/charge in dps spec. Do the job you picked in your skill tree. There is no way to make it easier on an assassin, because it always costs 100 force, and when you switch mid combat, you gimp yourself, and anyone with you.

Don't be a noob.

You shouldn't use Guard if you're not Darkness speced, though I can see if you see someone grabbed the Huttball and absolutely nobody else can guard, maybe it'd be worth it to drop 100 Force and donate your HP to the ball carrier as that's generally a good cause.

I only ever us Dark Charge if I catch the huttball and very rarely to guard a ballcarrier, but that's it. If you want to use guard play darkness or 1 of the many hybrid builds.

If you catch the ball, you should be making good use of blackout, force cloak, and deflection to stay alive. If you don't have blackout because you're madness specced, then you shouldn't ever touch the ball.

If you catch the ball, you should be making good use of blackout, force cloak, and deflection to stay alive. If you don't have blackout because you're madness specced, then you shouldn't ever touch the ball.

Force cloak? That will reset the ball. :p

You shouldn't use Guard if you're not Darkness speced, though I can see if you see someone grabbed the Huttball and absolutely nobody else can guard, maybe it'd be worth it to drop 100 Force and donate your HP to the ball carrier as that's generally a good cause.

Would be better to just set up a toss/jump than trying to do that. However, if you are in huttball.. you shouldn't really be deception in the first place.