2.1 New stuff?

DrakewolfX

So I was browsing for information on what all 2.1 will entail and found an intresting picture posted on a website.

http://swtor.crystal-dreams.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/SWTOR_Collection_01.png

So according to what little it shows here we will be getting the eradicators mask *which we already know about* huttsbane's armor as well as 2 new cartel packs. archons contraband pack and supreme mogul's contraband pack.

Anyone want to put up either a wishlist or a guess as to what kind of stuff is going to be a part of the new packs?

Even the consting beeping and whistiling of an astromech would be better then getting my quarters repainted 30000000000 times a day

rather funny!

im going to be laughing at all the idiots who spent millions on Revan/Nihilus masks just to replace them with the FOTM Eradicators

rather funny!

im going to be laughing at all the idiots who spent millions on Revan/Nihilus masks just to replace them with the FOTM Eradicators

Funny thing i never bought Revans ugly mask :D i got my nihilus mask in the first 3 packs i bought so i dont care tbh :p

Even the consting beeping and whistiling of an astromech would be better then getting my quarters repainted 30000000000 times a day

I lol'd so hard I almost spit my coffee on my monitor. :D

rather funny!

I think you're missing the point and you're insulting people for no good reason.

Credits mean NOTHING.

There is no way for you to turn your credits to RL money, the only thing you can do with them is buy in-game things that you like. And since 2.0 you can't even buy BiS gear.

So if for someone Revan's Mask is worth 10000000 credits, where's the harm in that or why are they stupid for actually enjoying an aspect of the game (i.e. being able to customize how their characters look)?

PS: I would never spend more than 1-1.5 mil credits on something I like but doesn't give me any better stats.

Some people, however, would. They're not stupid. They just like different stuff.

I hope we get some Darth Malgus armor set in the packs of some sort and mabey a jedi robe from the jedo knight trailer.

The eradicator mask looks bad *** and i cant wait to buy it and use it on my sith warrior.

Eradicators mask is totally bad *** I agree, I have the revan mask but got that for free, the way it unifys the colors does look pretty awesome but i want the true sith warrior armor. the valorus jedi robes or whatever they are called is the armor the Jedi wore during the same video the eradicator set is from

Eradicators mask is totally bad *** I agree, I have the revan mask but got that for free, the way it unifys the colors does look pretty awesome but i want the true sith warrior armor. the valorus jedi robes or whatever they are called is the armor the Jedi wore during the same video the eradicator set is from

Yeah same i really want that. Would be epic to get Darth Malgus epic armor set as well. i love that hood up cape with his armor. Oh well you cant get everything :) i am loving my eradicator armor set for all of my 6 charavters :)

Yeah same i really want that. Would be epic to get Darth Malgus epic armor set as well. i love that hood up cape with his armor. Oh well you cant get everything :) i am loving my eradicator armor set for all of my 6 charavters :)

I am going to love the collection interface so I can have eradicators set on everyone all my companions on ever toon

That Eradicator mask, holy Jedi!

Going to look great once the set is complete. Might purchase a few more, then compare the prices for them on GTN. Once I've compared, Good Guy Jedi mode will active, and I'll undercut those who are trying to rip of people.

Haha! You sound like me lol. It was only a day or two ago that my guild discovered all my characters wore eradicatior attire. Including Jaesa. Three I bought with complimentary CC Jaesa set was GTN. Nice to see I not the only one who LOVES eradicator. - so excited about the collections in 2.1 might have a matching crew :p

I am going to love the collection interface so I can have eradicators set on everyone all my companions on ever toon

wait so lets say if i buy 1 eradicator set for 1 guy cna i then make so that all of them gets it?

wait so lets say if i buy 1 eradicator set for 1 guy cna i then make so that all of them gets it?

you have to pay for it again, but at a fraction of the cost then you can have them an all toons as many as you want but they are all bound

I've got the Eradicator Warsuit for my marauder.. I'd be interested to see what it would look like if I bought it for my sentinel and dyed it brown.

I can't *********** wait for Tuesday.

I was actually curious about dyeing the valiant Jedi chest piece black (If there is no hood-toggle anytime soon) I would like to have the eradicator look with the hood down on at least one of my Sith. I miss seeing his hair lol. - mind you the mask will definitely be going on my hooded eradicators! :p

you have to pay for it again, but at a fraction of the cost then you can have them an all toons as many as you want but they are all bound

oh well that is great :) this game turns out to be such a great example of how an MMO should be made.

I am just wondering if it will kill the market or make everything more expensive

Both ;)

At first, people who normally make credits by buying CM stuff and selling them on the GTN will hold off buying anything until they see how people react to Collections. So, naturally, things will be going for more than they used to (especially now that dyes will allow people to paint that X set they liked but didn't really feel the color, any way they want).

But afterwards, I'm pretty sure the market will go back to its normal cycle of "absurd prices until 2 more people post the same item and the price starts dropping faster than an Acme anvil on Wile E. Coyote".