PvE BiS Relics for 2.0

AIRCONGO

Right now, serendipitous assault power proc relics are BiS. If you want 2 that stack, get the pvp ones. One partisan and one conqueror. The procs will stack. If you get one pve one and one pvp one, the can stack as long as the pve one procs first. its not totally reliable. 2 of the same pvp relics will proc one after the other, if you want a balanced approach. I havent tried 2 pve ones yet.

For Watchman spec, the relics are amazing because the power boost on dmg and heals are on separate cooldowns, so you can have up to 4 procs at once.

Not sure how long they will last, since they are pretty op, so get em while they're hot.

Right now, serendipitous assault power proc relics are BiS. If you want 2 that stack, get the pvp ones. One partisan and one conqueror. The procs will stack. If you get one pve one and one pvp one, the can stack as long as the pve one procs first. its not totally reliable. 2 of the same pvp relics will proc one after the other, if you want a balanced approach. I havent tried 2 pve ones yet.

For Watchman spec, the relics are amazing because the power boost on dmg and heals are on separate cooldowns, so you can have up to 4 procs at once.

Not sure how long they will last, since they are pretty op, so get em while they're hot.

This! Thank you, used pve and pvp proc and experienced that, occasionally they'd proc together other times 1 would reset the other!

That's pretty sweet! What would the BIS relics be for combat/carnage, assuming that they remove the ability for 2 power procs to stack?

Edited by Projawa

There is some work on MMO-mechanics that suggest the UW SA and UW DR is BIS for Watchman (if PVP dual proccing is eliminated). Not sure if the DR or the other force dmg proc one is better for Combat. I would suspect we have enough Precision Slash windows to make it so, but haven't done the math.

Now that they have said they are fixing the PVP Seren Assault proc relics in the next patch we will want the Underwold SA relic. For Watchman the Dark Radiance should be the second BIS for non burn phases (burn phases use Boundless Ages).

Does anyone know if Elemental Transcendence is better than Dark Radiance for Combat Spec?

So as someone who has a Watchman sentinel in the middle-ish tier of the new gear and doesn't like to use click relics, what I'm understanding is this: if I have the option to use two of either the lv.50 matrix cube, a Partisan Relic of Serendipitous Assault (the power proc relic), and an Arkanian Relic of Dark Radiance (internal Force damage proc relic), and I have all of them augmented the same, the SA and the DR relics will give me the best results despite the matrix cube having the best raw stats?

Now that they have said they are fixing the PVP Seren Assault proc relics in the next patch we will want the Underwold SA relic. For Watchman the Dark Radiance should be the second BIS for non burn phases (burn phases use Boundless Ages).

Does anyone know if Elemental Transcendence is better than Dark Radiance for Combat Spec?

Dark Radiance gives about 50dps on my combat sentinel, haven't tried the kinetic force yet.

If you're using Precision Slash on CD, Kinetic Tempest should give you more DPS

Isn't Kinetic Tempest tech damage? Why would a Combat Sentinel want that over a Force Damage proc that takes advantage of higher crit and accuracy rates?

Also, can these OnDamage procs trigger the Ataru proc?

Edited by Plicitous

You don't want Kinetic Tempest on a Combat/Carnage Sent/Mara, you want Cerulean Nova. But going for that type of relic means you'll get 25-30% less effect of Serendipitous Assault if you want to use them both. If it's a bug or intended I don't know, but atm they don't stack very well.