Add voice modulation to Eradicator's Mask

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

signed, I bought an eradicators mask for my consular and am very disappointed the voice didnt change with the mask. I dislike the consular voice.

How about adding the voice change to special implants?

/sign Totally agree with everyone else and also think that the idea to toggle voice modulation for ALL helmets ( be nice for all of them to have that sound and able to switch on and off) in preferences should be implemented. :)

signed, I bought an eradicators mask for my consular and am very disappointed the voice didnt change with the mask. I dislike the consular voice.

How about adding the voice change to special implants?

totally agree with you there (I really hate hearing my marauder's constantly flamboyant voice). And when I get my partisan gear for my lovely sniper (can't wait till lvl 55 so I can start buying them with coms (have around 220 wz medpacs and adrenals i can't get rid of lol.)) it better have voice modulation or ima be pia$%#D

Edited by zaczz
meant to comment something else on first sentence

Come on Bioware, where's the voice modulation, it shouldn't take this long to simply add a muffled/robotic/whatever voice into it, there's 3 different types of voices for different helmets, just take one of those and put it for the Eradicators mask.

/signed

I love the set and i ownn the whole set, but it needs a Voice modulator. plus you cant find revens helm anymore on the CM and it costs around 1.5 mil or more, It should have come on the eradicator helm to begin with!

Edited by Techgod

/unsign I like having a help without annoying voice modulation

how about adding a option instead of forcing it on other people

it is not natural that it that kind of mask voice dont change - even without modular ot shouldnt be the same.

/unsign I like having a help without annoying voice modulation

how about adding a option instead of forcing it on other people

Yes. Options are good. Give people a choice.

Thus: Please add a Voice Modulation [on/off] switch, just as there already is a switch for displaying corruption or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...