Mandalorian Armor (With T-visor helmet!)

My guild is a guild of Mandalorians (Clan Epsis) that would LOVE to see a Mandalorian T-visor helmet made available in the cartel market. I wouldn't complain if it came with an entire set either.

I would love for ANY version of this set to be made available:

http://i46.tinypic.com/zmecgg.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111219165039/starwars/images/8/88/Bosann'Lorkor.jpg

Does anyone else want to see this set?? I have Operatives, Snipers and Marauders that try to look like Mandalorians... but they can't achieve this look without a helmet. Revan's mask is so so (but expensive) and other masks (like Despot's) are also sub-par.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play a Melee Mandalorian (as a juggernaught), and it's not a terrible problem; as a heavy armor wearer, I can wear most of the gear a Bounty hunter can... but it's my fellow comrades that rolled Operatives, Snipers, and Marauders who would like to look similar to the rest of the heavy armor wearers.

Thank you for the support!

/signed

I would love to see this added. Like Dreg said, many of our members that wear medium armor have a lack of mandalorian appearance without a T-visor, even though many of the medium chestpieces actually look cool for armor, just not any helmets.

/signed

As a Mandalorian sniper/operative, I've had to make due with improvising my armor and mixing and matching different pieces. I would love to have the option to wear real Mandalorian armor as a medium armor wearer.

Thanks guys...

Lets get more people to support this. I know we're not alone in wanting armor that looks like NPCs. Hell, they released the Red Blade's armor before giving us Mandalorian NPC armor.

Let's change that Bioware please..

• 3 weeks later...
/signed,

I want to make a Mandalorian Operative , I'd love to be able to dress the part.

Something about this strikes me as funny... How weird is it that only an Operative Mandalorian can use Boba Fett's carbine?

there are dozens of these threads... so what does EAware do, they add the school janitor set.

seriously... they cur the price of "Huttsbane" in half because no-one will buy it.

EAware you need to add sets people want, there is a HUGE outcry for real Mando-inspiried sets and many if not all jedi want the Obi-won look from the movies, you know the set when he fought on mustifar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.