NEW WZ EXPLOIT -- Scamper FTW

SOULCASTER

Obvious troll is obvious.... the guy is complaining about a legitimate exploit, someone being able to jump over a forcefield when they are not supposed to be able to and all you do is troll him about needing Kleenexes and saying he and his guild cant PvP.... very constructive discussions you're adding to the thread:rolleyes:

Roll them eyes some more,perhaps then you might actually be able to read what was typed.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if sniper roll (same acceleration but 18m) works too? :D

Hard to know considering it wasn't stated which class,pretty typical for the crowd.I think the sniper version is called covered escape so yeah i'm guessing the scamper 12/6.

Edited by -Hunterx-
wording

Yeah he's just another forum troll. There are a lot here. The internet is a conglomeration of scum and villainy.

Its hard to sort through serious threads like this one, when people like him side track it with 4 pages of jock-hanging trolling. You can tell he's a jock hanger because no one in my guild from bria has ever heard of him in SWG nor SWTOR. But he seems to know everything about us. LOL

That's the definition of jock-hanger. Or non-factor. One or the other.

Figured i would clue you in on something son.

When swtor was in the works they made this thing called the forums and people from bria came and conversed.Old players,newer players,it didn't matter as people were just happy to reconnect with people that hadn't seen in years even if they were on the other end of the blaster. Swtor had a thread for people from bria,all servers from swg had a renamed folder in the thread(which btw is still there so people like yourself can always go and read back,check for tazswg as well). Now when we were all discussing things like oh i don't know where to place toons to get the best of the pvp why is it you were not around but yet here you sit claiming im a non-factor and jockhanger because let's face it YOU didn't know t'az nor were you paying any attention to the bria thread.Had jack of all to do with your guildies WHO DO know the name :D and that's your problem not theirs. It's also a huge showing of who the non-factor is according to your own definition.

I dont want huttball changed at all, I like the game, however the massive increase to mobility that Ops get at the beginning of a game puts their team at a clear advantage from the beginning of the game. The fact that they can scamper to the ball and throw it to someone who is in a good position prior to anyone getting near them is unfair.

Their lack of energy is irrelevant because all their doing is securing the ball for their tank.

Now explain how a sorc,mara and others? haven't been doing the same.Sounds kind of like the two of you,soul and yourself are merely butthurt someone replaced your toon with a faster one.

Didn't they hire some super select group of "players" from the Austin area to help test 2.0? Guess we know where all the RPers live...emotes work well.

Actually they don't... Flourish is still bugged, Goofy doesn't work on the toon I have unlocked it with, etc...

You also can't use 'hightail' if you are rooted. Slowed? Yes.

Hmm. I thought the Sniper version broke roots (but not stuns). I do know that it works at it's full distance even when slowed.

it's the same idea of a person with a leap leaping through the forcefield at someone, shooting the people from underneath the force field... etc Bioware will never fix these issues because that would hurt the classes that they favor IE Lightsaber wielders

Figured i would clue you in on something son.

When swtor was in the works they made this thing called the forums and people from bria came and conversed.Old players,newer players,it didn't matter as people were just happy to reconnect with people that hadn't seen in years even if they were on the other end of the blaster. Swtor had a thread for people from bria,all servers from swg had a renamed folder in the thread(which btw is still there so people like yourself can always go and read back,check for tazswg as well). Now when we were all discussing things like oh i don't know where to place toons to get the best of the pvp why is it you were not around but yet here you sit claiming im a non-factor and jockhanger because let's face it YOU didn't know t'az nor were you paying any attention to the bria thread.Had jack of all to do with your guildies WHO DO know the name :D and that's your problem not theirs. It's also a huge showing of who the non-factor is according to your own definition.

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/200420-neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction

Lol its not scamper.

The last red gates in voidstar can be bypassed by most classes one way or another. All you have to do is get your line of site on an any player through the bottom crack of the gate. You can force leap, attack and more through the bottom of these gates and it has been like this forever now.

Looks like I'm late for this.

I don't know if this is well known or not. Just wanted to say that I have seen an Operative roll over the large gap in the 2nd chamber in voidstar. So basically, if you're a defending operative and died after the 1st doors were blown to hell, you could roll over the gap and rejoin the fight, help your team prevent the enemy from lowering bridges etc.

I was standing around the speed buff in the 2nd chamber, the operative stood on the railing(?) by the WZpowUP and rolled over the large gap to the other side (with great ease; not like he barely made it).

Don't quote me on the 2nd paragraph, I'm not entirely sure the guy was standing on the railing, but for sure he was on that platform where the wzpowup is, and for sure he rolled over the gap with great ease.

Now, the concept of making it to the other side is nothing new, but all the classes (I can think of) than can do this would require 2 people to pull it off (and it can still be a tad tricky) . It appears Ops can single handedly "bridge the gap".

Edited by Seengularity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.