NEW WZ EXPLOIT -- Scamper FTW

SOULCASTER

The only good thing this ability is used for is escaping tough situations where you might die, and making the op a tad bit more viable in huttball..... Ops could go back to being worthless in that game again if some of the QQ'rs had their way, bring an OP to your huttball match if you don't like it. Maybe we will actually get group invites for rateds now.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you approve, because thats the point of this thread =)

I hope everyone starts exploiting this, runing warzones, just to show the devs and playerbase how much of a JOKE this /scamper ability is.

On a more serious note, this is the kind of exploit that SHOULD be posted, so you dont have a select few individuals exploiting it in warzones for 8 more months until everyone else gets the memo.

I agree completely. If there is no punishment for using exploits, we should have everybody aware of them. It's only fair. Thanks for the info on this.

You can tell something is OP and broken, by how many people viciously defend the ability, in a thread that talks about an exploit.

You can tell someone needs a tissue by the number of times they make threads about the same ability.

You can tell someone needs a tissue by the number of times they make threads about the same ability.

I've only made one thread about how broken the ability is. This is an exploit thread, which is different. Any other comments you've seen me write about /scamper have been in the other 800 "THIS ABILITY IS BROKEN" threads that other people have made. You seem to think I'm the only one that thinks its a lulzy ability.

I agree completely. If there is no punishment for using exploits, we should have everybody aware of them. It's only fair. Thanks for the info on this.

There is punishements,far and few between but there is.Speaking of exploits,how many war members are abusing the latest aug glitch? Want me to check for yew lil soulcaster buddy?

There is punishements,far and few between but there is.Speaking of exploits,how many war members are abusing the latest aug glitch? Want me to check for yew lil soulcaster buddy?

Pretty sure no one in my guild is using exploits. Aside form discovering this one last night.....that I just posted here for everyone to see. I'm doing the devs and community a favor by posting game breaking bugs, and you're trying to troll me for it? At first I thought it was cute, I haven't had a forum fan club jock hanger in a while. But now I see you're really reaching for troll attempts, and I feel bad for you now :(

Pretty sure no one in my guild is using exploits. Aside form discovering this one last night.....that I just posted here for everyone to see. I'm doing the devs and community a favor by posting game breaking bugs, and you're trying to troll me for it? At first I thought it was cute, I haven't had a forum fan club jock hanger in a while. But now I see you're really reaching for troll attempts, and I feel bad for you now :(

You are crying,plain and simple. Multiple threads,same ability but it's not the same since you put exploit in front of it amirite? Pretty sure no one in your guild is exploiting it is a great story,maybe you should spend some time looking at your guildies instead of creating new threads on the same ability before making claims and before starting a soap box about exploits. Btw,tears stunt the growth of a jock developing so i wouldn't worry too much on that starting up a fan club.

You are crying,plain and simple. Multiple threads,same ability but it's not the same since you put exploit in front of it amirite? Pretty sure no one in your guild is exploiting it is a great story,maybe you should spend some time looking at your guildies instead of creating new threads on the same ability before making claims and before starting a soap box about exploits. Btw,tears stunt the growth of a jock developing so i wouldn't worry too much on that starting up a fan club.

Your whole post is just a whine. You are crying yourself about multiple threads lol.

Your whole post is just a whine. You are crying yourself about multiple threads lol.

Yeah he's just another forum troll. There are a lot here. The internet is a conglomeration of scum and villainy.

Its hard to sort through serious threads like this one, when people like him side track it with 4 pages of jock-hanging trolling. You can tell he's a jock hanger because no one in my guild from bria has ever heard of him in SWG nor SWTOR. But he seems to know everything about us. LOL

That's the definition of jock-hanger. Or non-factor. One or the other.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Yeah he's just another forum troll. There are a lot here. The internet is a conglomeration of scum and villainy.

Its hard to sort through serious threads like this one, when people like him side track it with 4 pages of jock-hanging trolling. You can tell he's a jock hanger because no one in my guild from bria has ever heard of him in SWG nor SWTOR. But he seems to know everything about us. LOL

Maybe you and your guildies should have played swg before 2009. I don't think you want to bring swg bria but since you did! I'll let you and your guild members think a little more before sticking that foot further down your throat.Your words,i'm a jock hanger because no one in your guild from bria ever heard of me.

That's the definition of jock-hanger. Or non-factor. One or the other.

Edit a few more times. Non-factors,quick to use the term so i'm guessing you are still kind of butthurt the big boys didn't let you play with them in swg and used your guildies who were nothing but carebears for meatshields.You know,the mco members you have in your guild.

Maybe you and your guildies should have played swg before 2009. I don't think you want to bring swg bria but since you did! I'll let you and your guild members think a little more before sticking that foot further down your throat.Your words,i'm a jock hanger because no one in your guild from bria ever heard of me.

I played 7 years on Bria never heard of you.

Hard to hear and see someone when a. you live as a shim in a cantina or b. you don't pvp.

Thats virtually all my guild did was pvp..thats all I do in any mmo pretty much...you are obviously a legend in your own mind.

Still never heard of you.

basically saying the devs are useless and then sharing an exploit in the same thread. Way to go.

Umm aren't the Devs utterly useless in this game haha? This isn't new.

Not surprised about this exploit either, guess JC has been lucky.

Seriously no one else has any opinions on this? This is an exploit!!

OR has everyone left the forums because they know anything they say will be ignored by the devs

I'm sure there're lots of opinions, but your last statement sums it up.....less folks on the forums and in PvP.

Thats virtually all my guild did was pvp..thats all I do in any mmo pretty much...you are obviously a legend in your own mind.

Still never heard of you.

Did i claim to be a legend? No. Never heard of your guild or you either,oh wait you haven't said who you were there or what your guild name was.Care to share?