late night/early morning PVP

Lafay

Seriously guys, break up your premades and have some fun competitive games, getting sick of the same group makeup for 5-6 rounds of horrid losses. Been like this all week.:rolleyes:

On another note, if the pugs wernt getting "pwnd so hard by leet premades yo" more might que up and we would have more pvp action late at night.

~signed "yes im mad bro" Lafayette

Edited by Lafay

Seriously guys, break up your premades and have some fun competitive games, getting sick of the same group makeup for 5-6 rounds of horrid losses. Been like this all week.:rolleyes:

On another note, if the pugs wernt getting "pwnd so hard by leet premades yo" more might que up and we would have more pvp action late at night.

~signed "yes im mad bro" Lafayette

I dunno what you're talking about.

ProTip: Want to win more warzones? Roll an Imp. Don't be bitter that you chose the wrong team! :D I'm in warzones with "PUGs" all the time (or so I'm told---the terms are meaningless to me) and usually on the winning side.

Edited by BradTheImpaler

i just stopped pvping unless my friends or guildies are pvping( they never pvp), solved that problem real fast for me. I think it's cause i'm a good guy at heart but i just don't feel right curb stomping people OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, on the same token i don't like getting curb stomped.

Solution for ME personally: Stop quing up for pvp. Yeah it ruins my game experience, but it sure beats beating my head against the wall getting mad at people. Also keeps me from feeling bad when i roll people with less experience. I have sat on both sides of the fence neither are appetizing.

Maybe if I hated my job, wife, or kids i'd pvp more to let some aggression out. IF i did that i would probably suck it up and roll my imps to pvp. Honestly, the imps have a monopoly on faceroll in pvp on shadowlands what can you do :rak_02:

Maybe i should go pvp on the imp side in greens and put them a man down, wait, bolster made it so that i CAN pvp in greens and compete. WAIT WHAT? Oh nevermind.

What i learned when i was small and what i teach my youngins now days>>>>>> this>>>>> If you don't like the way broccoli tastes, add cheese to it, if you still think it tastes bad, don't eat it. IE if pvp tastes bad, don't do it.

BUT BUT BUT IFOLAD! What if EVERYONE who was having a hard time stopped pvping:rak_02:

Good question!

The result would be this: Random que for pug pvp wouldn't happen. ALL you'd have left are premades vs premades. Tell me more about about this was the ORIGINAL INTENT of pvp all ALL ALONG for this game.

Hrmmmm:rolleyes:

i just stopped pvping unless my friends or guildies are pvping( they never pvp), solved that problem real fast for me. I think it's cause i'm a good guy at heart but i just don't feel right curb stomping people OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, on the same token i don't like getting curb stomped.

Solution for ME personally: Stop quing up for pvp. Yeah it ruins my game experience, but it sure beats beating my head against the wall getting mad at people. Also keeps me from feeling bad when i roll people with less experience. I have sat on both sides of the fence neither are appetizing.

Maybe if I hated my job, wife, or kids i'd pvp more to let some aggression out. IF i did that i would probably suck it up and roll my imps to pvp. Honestly, the imps have a monopoly on faceroll in pvp on shadowlands what can you do :rak_02:

Maybe i should go pvp on the imp side in greens and put them a man down, wait, bolster made it so that i CAN pvp in greens and compete. WAIT WHAT? Oh nevermind.

What i learned when i was small and what i teach my youngins now days>>>>>> this>>>>> If you don't like the way broccoli tastes, add cheese to it, if you still think it tastes bad, don't eat it. IE if pvp tastes bad, don't do it.

BUT BUT BUT IFOLAD! What if EVERYONE who was having a hard time stopped pvping:rak_02:

Good question!

The result would be this: Random que for pug pvp wouldn't happen. ALL you'd have left are premades vs premades. Tell me more about about this was the ORIGINAL INTENT of pvp all ALL ALONG for this game.

Hrmmmm:rolleyes:

what if everyone who had a hard time playing pve stopped doing that, too.

remember. someone has to overpay for all the stupid crap us pvp'ers put in the gtn.

what if everyone who had a hard time playing pve stopped doing that, too.

remember. someone has to overpay for all the stupid crap us pvp'ers put in the gtn.

LOL, i don't buy that crap either, i'm a self sufficient gamer, with too much time/money on my hands to be bothered with that jibber jabber.

• 2 weeks later...
guess i need more peeps on my friends list, seems like when im on, no one else accept bad pugs and an omni 4x premade. Last couple nights have been better tho, had a few guildys on to team up with to make the roflcrap-pugs tolerable.

If I'm on, I'm usually down to group. Solo quing is both terrifying and humbling but definitely should be done in moderation lol.

We were both victims yesterday morning. You basically have to master the art of being in two places at the same time ;)

Seriously, I have eyes in the back of my head now.