server down time

Baconatorrr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No heads up, no warning, no noted downtime. No posting on any forum- dev tracker, server status, cust service, general... nothing. Really hoping its just a restart... Thanks for the heads up guys for the server shut down on a peak night on a Star Wars holiday...

May the 4th be with you!

No heads up, no warning, no noted downtime. No posting on any forum- dev tracker, server status, cust service, general... nothing. Really hoping its just a restart... Thanks for the heads up guys for the server shut down on a peak night on a Star Wars holiday...

May the 4th be with you!

Right...

Nice little surprise, logged on and got logged right back off due to servers going down... Would have been nice to have a little advanced notice or explanation as to what kind of "Server Maintenance" this is, or how long the server will be down.

I get that there are unforeseen emergencies but please guys, give us some kind of estimate so we can decide to wait around or go do something else, like sleep! That's a customer service fail.

I get that there are unforeseen emergencies but please guys, give us some kind of estimate so we can decide to wait around or go do something else, like sleep! That's a customer service fail.

This! Agree Agree Agree, it would be great for little heads up on how long it will be.:mad:

Rabble rabble rabble!

They took our server!

They terk his serrver!

Ther terk his serrrrv!

Terk terk terk errrrrrr!

But seriously, is KFC still open?

Edited by daveyggg

Yeah pretty flat-footed if I may say so. *grumble grumble* I pays my moneys I wants mah funs!

Thats what im saying, Not trying to cry about it but this game aint freakin cheap when you do subscribe and this happens way to often. What am I wasting my money on? :mad:

Edited by Revstor
Used bad word