KOTOR Nostalgia Armor Wishlist

I like that some of the armor/outfits from the original KOTOR games are being adapted for SWTOR. Here is my wishlist:

Mira's Jacket

Talia - Queen of Oderon's - Outfit

Calo Nord's Outfit

Visas Marr's Outfit

Atris' Outfit

Darth Bandon's Armor

Sith Assassin's Mask

Mandalore's Mask

Bao'Dur's Arm/Outfit

Atton's Jacket

Edited by SukaShen
Adding image links for reference.

I like that some of the armor/outfits from the original KOTOR games are being adapted for SWTOR. Here is my wishlist:

Mira's Jacket

Talia - Queen of Oderon's - Outfit

Calo Nord's Outfit

Visas Marr's Outfit

Atris' Outfit

Darth Bandon's Armor

Sith Assassin's Mask

Mandalore's Mask

Bao'Dur's Arm/Outfit

Atton's Jacket

Why no Mandalore the Preserver? just the mask? that ain't enuf. :)

Darth Kreia/Kreia

Master Kavar's Jedi Master Robes(aka Kotor 2 Jedi Master Robes)

Mandalorian Assault Armor(the shiney gold mando armor that 90% of people wore)

Darth Sion's Robes. (they can build it and use a chestpeice similar to the relaxed jumpsuit to make it work.)

By far, Mandalorian Neo crusader armor.

Preferably with 2.1, this would somehow include a way to do the different color schemes, since they all meant different ranks.

It'd be cool to get a set of true mandalorian armor :)

Also, the varying Old Republic Military uniforms.

Example from a swtor video is here.

Heck, maybe even Mandalore the Lesser's armor (though not really a KotOR wishlist item)

Now to go on Kotor "armor" Nostalgia wishlist, how about also companion skins for HK-51 - Specifically HK-50, and HK-47 skins. Eventually may be cool to add alternate "assassin droid" models as skins. Think how T3, the Jedi Knight's companion has different models for his skins.

Now, you mentioned Visas Marr's Outfit - what would be cool is if they start adding more customizations to the "kiosk" coming in 2.1, and say Visas Marr's "headpiece" was another Miralukan option you could unlock from cartel packs. Could also feed into other things, like Darth Sion's eyes for all species, Bao-Dur's various levels of lightside/darkside tatoos for Zabrak etc.

Edited by Vistaer

• 2 months later...