The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Seer'aa and Teer'aa (Twin Suns) Armor

I'd especially support if they make the headpiece somehow work with Twi'lek lekku. It's worth Bioware's time imho to make some twi'lek-suppported headpieces.

This please <3

And only the top two armour sets if they make them available for male characters to wear as well. Sick of this "the only acceptable slaves are women" thing going 'round.

Wow, I would get a set like these for my Agent in a heartbeat! And it would be a huge plus if the headpiece looked good with lekku, I love interesting headgear on Twi'lek. :)

And only the top two armour sets if they make them available for male characters to wear as well. Sick of this "the only acceptable slaves are women" thing going 'round.

^ This too, though. I'm not familiar with these characters, but slave outfits or not, I would be highly irritated if they made this set gender restricted or didn't have it equally sexy/skimpy on males. Especially if it is "because of lore".

Edited by Gwena

I totally support the idea of more headgear options for Twi'lekks. I would add Mission Vao's headgear as well, though I don't know what a human version (or other racial version) would look like. Considering that a lot of people are asking that less humanoid looking playable races be added to the game (Wookie, Rodian, Togruta, etc.) perhaps the designers should start thinking about race specific gear or adding more race specific headgear options to character creation/customization.

At the very least, wrapped lekku should be added to the game.

Variation of the Twin Suns Outfit

Aayla Secura's Headgear