Black Market Bounty Hunter gear

Hizoka

OK you put arguably the coolest looking jeypack on this tierset... but you put a STUPID antennae on one shoulder and on top of that the cool jetpack DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!

that is the point of a jet pack of the "jets" come out of your feet.

Edited by Hizoka

Kinda like the satellite dish on the trooper helm, it's what keeps that helm from being awesome.

On the plus side you get well over 300 channels including the pay per view channels with that thing.

i just don't get how that kinda shyte passes though... i know they want us to pay money for cartel item... but atleast give a decent mando inspiried cartel set for bounty hunters Edited by Hizoka

On the plus side you get well over 300 channels including the pay per view channels with that thing.

Damn, was gonna make that joke >:(

Anyways, you're right, why put them antennas and dishes? Nobody wants them... Except that dude who can't live without his 300 channels :D

no-one else that plays a BH cares that you have a jetpack that does not work?

I have a BH and I care...don't presume to answer for others. If aesthetics didn't matter, BW wouldn't be killing it with the CM.

Edited by exiliox

Damn, was gonna make that joke >:(

Anyways, you're right, why put them antennas and dishes? Nobody wants them... Except that dude who can't live without his 300 channels :D

I'm convinced the trooper armor was modeled after the Atlas Battlemech from battletech