Juggernaut Tanking Attributes

So I've been looking around a lot but can't find any specifics on the subject so I gave up and made this thread.

What should my Health, Armor rating, dmg reduction, shield, absorb, and def chance be looking like at lvl 55? I want specific values/percentages PLEASE. I can't find anything like that anywhere.

Also, if there's someone who could give me a thumbs up/down on my current stats, they are as follows.

Lvl 39 Jugg, full Immortal spec.

Health 11,500

Armor 5,100; armor dmg red: 45% (I think, doin this from memory)

Def rat 11%

Shield/absorb 28% (both same %)

Accuracy 91% or so.

Lastly, I know I'm asking a lot, but I'd love to hav some stat goals for Assassin and Powertech tanks too for comparison.

Thanks so much for your help and time. :w_big_grin:

So I've been looking around a lot but can't find any specifics on the subject so I gave up and made this thread.

What should my Health, Armor rating, dmg reduction, shield, absorb, and def chance be looking like at lvl 55? I want specific values/percentages PLEASE. I can't find anything like that anywhere.

Also, if there's someone who could give me a thumbs up/down on my current stats, they are as follows.

Lvl 39 Jugg, full Immortal spec.

Health 11,500

Armor 5,100; armor dmg red: 45% (I think, doin this from memory)

Def rat 11%

Shield/absorb 28% (both same %)

Accuracy 91% or so.

Lastly, I know I'm asking a lot, but I'd love to hav some stat goals for Assassin and Powertech tanks too for comparison.

Thanks so much for your help and time. :w_big_grin:

There ins't a post with perentages, but this thread can help you. You want to calculate your entire defensive stat budget of defense/shield/absorb. For full 66 gear with all purple defensive stat augments and no relics you are looking at about 2100-2200 on the chart. The chart will give you the breakdown for each stat by rating.

The stats you have are a little low, definitely want to get defense/shield/absorb up, and i wouldn't worry about accuracy past your 3% talent and 1% from companion boost. Armor and health will take care of themselves from the gear, and you should augment all defensive stats, no endurance. Sin and powertech stats are in the post to0.

Edited by GalenMourne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.