Negative Votes

Arlanon

Gives the Ops Leader the ability to remove votes from players who do not deserve them. Those votes are banked with the Ops Leader, to redistribute appropriately.

If a player has no votes, they accrue negative votes, and lose WZ comms accordingly.

Gives the Ops Leader the ability to remove votes from players who do not deserve them. Those votes are banked with the Ops Leader, to redistribute appropriately.

If a player has no votes, they accrue negative votes, and lose WZ comms accordingly.

Wait, what?! If a player has no votes, they lose commendations? There's a reason why it is called MVP. If everyone on a team was an MVP, then you wouldn't really have a team, would you? If anything, I'd like to see the voting system tweaked such that the four players with the lowest accumulated score were removed from eligibility for receiving votes that game.

Implementing this idea would be the only way I could possibly imagine BW being able to piss off more people than they have with this last iteration of bolster.

-10/10

I don't think it's that bad... but yeah. Terrible idea.

isn't the "ops leader" random? I see it on ppl with less valor, more valor, less wins, etc. i just don't see what would make the ops leader so special.

Ops leader is the person with the highest valor bar I think. No matter what level that bar is approaching. So if I were valor 60, and 1/10 a bar toward 61, and you were valor 10 and 9/10's toward 11, you are leader. Or, as you said, "random". :)

This is a silly idea. :D

I would like to see a true /votekick added though (ie. one that didn't require the target to be afk). Make it require 5 votes, so a 4 man premade can't just kick people at will, and I'd be very happy.

Edited by Jherad

This could work. Also, make it so that if you have more deaths than kills, you get negative XP, credits, and comms. Also, if you leave a warzone prior to the end, you get double XP and triple credits. This is brilliant. I am a genus. :cool:

This could work. Also, make it so that if you have more deaths than kills, you get negative XP, credits, and comms. Also, if you leave a warzone prior to the end, you get double XP and triple credits. This is brilliant. I am a genus. :cool:

bioware hire this guy

This is a silly idea. :D

I would like to see a true /votekick added though (ie. one that didn't require the target to be afk). Make it require 5 votes, so a 4 man premade can't just kick people at will, and I'd be very happy.

This would be relatively nice.