The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Clone Wars unanswered questions to be wrapped up...

TheBBP

They mentioned Sifo Dyas as a story that they wanted to touch on. Perhaps it is his?

That's what I thought after I read that story.

Also, anyone else notice Plo's clones' chest pieces look a whole lot like the Troopers' Tionese-Rakata gear?

They mentioned Sifo Dyas as a story that they wanted to touch on. Perhaps it is his?

Hmm. Well Sifo Dyas himself would have been dead for around 15 years by then. Could be his, but how it got there should be interesting.

Edited by BradTheImpaler

This will make many people happy.

Maybe Asajj Ventress found a job for Ahsoka.

I was disappointed about missing the opportunity to see Palpatine's "abduction."

BTW : what happens to Palpatine's little plaything (Darth Maul) from last episodes on Mandalore?

It seemed the Dark Lord of the Sith was having a grand time torturing his ex-apprentice.

Hmm. Well Sifo Dyas himself would have been dead for around 15 years by then. Could be his, but how it got there should be interesting.

Very true. Rex did mention that the shuttle had been there for some time due to the weathering and scoring on the hull (or something to that effect). It is a fun idea.

I don't get it. What's changed? They said from the get go they had a couple more arcs to wrap some things up with. Theres still the other arcs that were cancelled before they got far in production that are gonna leave unanswered questions which nothing I just saw or read seems to suggest has changed yet. I get the feeling you people are treating this article like they changed their minds and are producing more content then originally suggested. Doesn't seem like that to me.

I don't get it. What's changed? They said from the get go they had a couple more arcs to wrap some things up with. Theres still the other arcs that were cancelled before they got far in production that are gonna leave unanswered questions which nothing I just saw or read seems to suggest has changed yet. I get the feeling you people are treating this article like they changed their minds and are producing more content then originally suggested. Doesn't seem like that to me.
Nothing's changed, though new information has been revealed. Namely that future arcs will wrap up lose ends as well as explain lose ends in the movies. This was not said before. It was merely said they were 'winding down'.

I'm excited because Plo Koon's back. But it is nice to see the show wrap up some loose ends.

Was hoping the name of the ship would be on the screen they were looking at, but sadly no. It just says "Jedi Shuttle."

Looks very interesting, can't wait for the new episodes!

Edited by Pingonaut

Nothing's changed, though new information has been revealed. Namely that future arcs will wrap up lose ends as well as explain lose ends in the movies. This was not said before. It was merely said they were 'winding down'.

It was implied that it was gonna be the final season anyways so naturally whatever they had would be wrapping things up. They said some questions will be answered but others wont since only a couple of the arcs are being finished.

It was implied that it was gonna be the final season anyways so naturally whatever they had would be wrapping things up. They said some questions will be answered but others wont since only a couple of the arcs are being finished.
*shrug* I can't speak for everyone, I'm just excited to see knew footage and information about what exactly the arcs will entail - the term 'bonus content' is pretty vague.

P.S. Its not a final season, just 'bonus content'.