Set Bonus BS

Crimsonorion

So I never do Ops, never really wanted to but I got a hankering today. I went into it with a Pre 2.0 "Rakata Set Bonus" all my stuff had Basic [66] Mods and Enhancments with Campaign Armoring for the set bonus [Minus the chestplate with has a Basic 66 Armoring so I was rocking 4/5 4 Piece set Bonus, so I do my first Op Terror From Beyond, was SO much fun. I even got a Unassembled Arkanian Footwear from it, so I was like sweet now I can upgrade my boots to better mods/armoring....and then the BS happened. I got the boots [Arkanian War Leader or w/e its called] put them on and..saw my 4 piece set bonus just went to a 3 piece. Check the boots and I was at a 1 Piece for "Underworld Set Bonus"...now *** is this crap. Why is it saying they are two different set bonuses? I check its the Underworld Set Bonus and Rakata are the exact same for Set Bonus for 2 and 4.

Thats total bull so now unless I wanna have just a 2 piece set bonus I have to keep these boots in storage till I get more?

Edited by Crimsonorion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.