BIOWARE, this is why u cant put things in world pvp zones, the carebears cry

respwn

Carebears really? this isn't World of Pandacraft bro if you want to show off you're 133t haxxor PVP skills then go to a Warzone or a full out PVP game, plain and simple praying on a lower level player who is trying to find there way around doesn't make you super duper omg I killed you pew pew!

Carebears really? this isn't World of Pandacraft bro if you want to show off you're 133t haxxor PVP skills then go to a Warzone or a full out PVP game, plain and simple praying on a lower level player who is trying to find there way around doesn't make you super duper omg I killed you pew pew!

Yeah because there are a ton of "low levels" roaming around the PVP area of Ilum. :rolleyes:

It's a bunch of whiny players who want to do PVP quests without doing PVP for some reason. I don't go into a flashpoint and complain when their are NPCs in there. (story spoiler below)

I can see it now though:

"Darth Malgus we are same faction! C'mon stop it! I'm trying to do my daily!"

It's sad that people complain about the 2 PVP quests on Ilum when there are a billion PVE dailies they could be doing instead.

Edited by JadeEmpire

I think you replied to the wrong thread, everyone was equal level and I never said i was leet, in fact I said i died several times in the battles waged. I use the term carebear because its someone flagged in a pvp zone refusing to pvp and then crying about it when he gets engaged.

When you flag for pvp it means you want to fight other players, thats the whole point of it. There is no other reason (other than an accident) to flag for pvp. In this case it was not an accident as they knew full well that they were entering a pvp zone.

/cough*......its called a PVP server if you truly feel like doing open world pvp and still for Bioware to get lazy is an issue for anyone who is a Sub. for this game.....just heading down hill from patch 1.4...sad day in the galaxy.

Um "cough" it's called a pvp area. That's why you are automatically flagged! This is like walking into a donut shop and complaining that there are donuts in there... It can't be more clear. Those quests are pvp content. Expect to be attacked...

Edited by Choffware

• 2 weeks later...
It's also amazing that the majority of "world PvP" is people killing defenseless people, or preoccupied people.

It's also amazing that most "hardcore" PvPers consider killing defenseless people "real PvP".

I like my opponents to have an equal footing so that when I beat you, you know it is because I am better than you.

I don't know the particulars of what this thread is about, but I am pretty certain my post is accurate to the situation without even knowing it.

you forgot to add it's amazing at how many "PVP"ers do not want to be on a PvP server

Sounds like more PvE complaining, as if the title "PvE Server" somehow gives you the right to lord over us and tell us how we should play the game we pay 15 a month for.

How about this cry babies. You continue to 'think' how we should play and we'll continue to gank the hell out of you and giggle as you nerd rage, AND if for whatever reason you decide to wise up and stay out of the clearly marked PVP ZONE... we won't have issues. Have a nice day.

/threadclosed

Edited by Psirebral