My Dream Expansion.

gabarooni

Our toons get frozen in carbonite and then unfrozen 3000 years later to help the Rebels defeat the Empire or the Empire defeate the Rebles in the New Hope - Return of the Jedi era. Change game name from The Old Republic to just Star Wars :)

Our toons get frozen in carbonite and then unfrozen 3000 years later to help the Rebels defeat the Empire or the Empire defeate the Rebles in the New Hope - Return of the Jedi era. Change game name from The Old Republic to just Star Wars :)

You do realize, that the Emperor Palpatine (and his newly deceased Master Darth Plagueis) would be the first to throw the entire carbonite stock into the closest sun before they would taw any of the sith and much less any of the jedi ?

Both Jedi and Sith in that era would be subject to immediate death by pretty much any authority present.

SWTOR takes place in the Old republic days, in order to maintain a timeline, where hundreds and thousands of Jedi and Sith actually can be alive at the same time.

See: The Force Unleashed and Galaxies.

The Force Unleashed games were not good, they were mediocre at best.

TFU looked amazing, and the Euphoria engine produced some nice effects, but the actual playing of the game was pretty average.

For being an action based game with alot of melee it doesn't quite stack up games like God of War, Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden, etc, and those are games that existed a generation prior to TFU.

Edited by Darth-Obvious

TFU looked amazing, and the Euphoria engine produced some nice effects, but the actual playing of the game was pretty average.

For being an action based game with alot of melee it doesn't quite stack up games like God of War, Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden, etc, and those are games that existed a generation prior to TFU.

Exactly. Gameplay experience in the Original Trilogy somehow doesn't work right.

No idea why.....

Come back when we have force witches, tera kasi masters, entertainers and creature handlers, the planets dathomir, dantoine and yavin 4, and i dont mean tiny planets with a few zones, i mean huge planets to explore. Now there is a dream expansion. Edited by Shingara

At no point in this thread did you come close to what could be considered "a good idea." Everyone here is dumber for having clicked on it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

^THAT is a good idea :D

Come back when we have force witches, tera kasi masters, entertainers and creature handlers, the planets dathomir, dantoine and yavin 4, and i dont mean tiny planets with a few zones, i mean huge planets to explore. Now there is a dream expansion.

yeah so good it failed!

yeah so good it failed!

Spectacularly!

I think there was a game with this concept, I heard it got amazing reviews and was awarded
by GT.com.

I LIED. :tran_grin:

What are you sniffing cos i cant think of a single game that had all that. And im pretty sure they are all sw lore. so off that horse before you smack your head on a cloud.

Edited by Shingara

What are you sniffing cos i cant think of a single game that had all that. And im pretty sure they are all sw lore. so off that horse before you smack your head on a cloud.

Galaxies. Galaxies had all that.

And it died.

In an inferno of stupidity.

Set by SOE.

Because they are serial gameplay arsonists.

Come back when we have force witches, tera kasi masters, entertainers and creature handlers, the planets dathomir, dantoine and yavin 4, and i dont mean tiny planets with a few zones, i mean huge planets to explore. Now there is a dream expansion.

I think there was a game with this concept, I heard it got amazing reviews and was awarded

by GT.com.

Edited by TalkingDinosaur

Galaxies. Galaxies had all that.

And it died.

In an inferno of stupidity.

Set by SOE.

Because they are serial gameplay arsonists.

Really swg had force witches did it, and i mean OMG it had the others which are iconic classes. And why ow why would we want lore planets added to the game. Now lets see, creature handlers and tkms, arnt there equivilents in wow, isnt creature handler in rift,gw2 and other mmos, would social classes or crew skills be good for roleplaying.

So ye, like i said off that horse cos if you dont want anything that was in swg which is based on star wars lore then shut the game down now because its already failed to stop what you want. Mentality of some people astound me.

But seriously dont look now but there are jedi and sith in this game, smugglers and bounty hunters, omg swg has snuck into this game...... not. So ye dont you look silly now i mean come on why use sw lore for an sw game, what will people want next, actual races that are from the lore shesh.

As for you dino, look up.

Edited by Shingara

Really swg had force witches did it, and i mean OMG it had the others which are iconic classes. And why ow why would we want lore planets added to the game. Now lets see, creature handlers and tkms, arnt there equivilents in wow, isnt creature handler in rift,gw2 and other mmos, would social classes or crew skills be good for roleplaying.

So ye, like i said off that horse cos if you dont want anything that was in swg which is based on star wars lore then shut the game down now because its already failed to stop what you want. Mentality of some people astound me.

But seriously dont look now but there are jedi and sith in this game, smugglers and bounty hunters, omg swg has snuck into this game...... not.

As for you dino, look up.

Wow, You couldn't be any farther from the point. Do you think the people ridiculing SWG are because of it having SW content? No, (Unless they are talking about the lore where they are thousands of Jedi and Sith running around in plain sight on Tatooine during the GCW.) they are laughing at it for it being one of the biggest jokes in gaming history. Just watching the video I linked is gameplay of the game in its final days. Not to mention GameSpot did a "Final Hour of SWG" special but had to cut it short because (Guess what.) they encountered a bug that had their character lying dead under the map with the 'respawn at medcenter' bugged and unavailable.

Though you should really get off that high horse of yours before you hit an object that can actually inflict pain and maybe while you're on your way down you can brush up your English so when you post here you don't sound like some-sort-of-something. :jawa_tongue:

Edited by TalkingDinosaur

Wow, You couldn't be any farther from the point. Do you think the people ridiculing SWG are because of it having SW content? No, (Unless they are talking about the lore where they are thousands of Jedi and Sith running around in plain sight on Tatooine during the GCW.) they are laughing at it for it being one of the biggest jokes in gaming history. Just watching the video I linked is gameplay of the game in its final days. Not to mention GameSpot did a "Final Hour of SWG" special but had to cut it short because (Guess what.) they encountered a bug that had their character lying dead under the map with the 'respawn at medcenter' bugged and unavailable.

Though you should really get off that high horse of yours before you hit an object that can actually inflict pain and maybe while you're on your way down you can brush up your English so when you post here you don't sound like some-sort-of-something. :jawa_tongue:

And my point is that my post had nothing at all todo with swg, you simply jumped on it and im assuming because it had entertainer within it. so take entertainer out and would you have said swg, no you just assumed it was related to swg which it wasnt.

So the biggest joke at the moment is you lot, which is obvious by the personal attacks which are laughable and only seem to occur when the attacker has been shown up. The fact that your so cut up on swg doesnt bother me in the slightest but it obviously bothers you doesnt it. As for sith and jedi i see a shed load of them runnin about on this game too so i fail to see your point, im not even sure you have or ever had one apart from to somehow bring an swg debate into a swtor topic.

Edited by Shingara

And my point is that my post had nothing at all todo with swg, you simply jumped on it and im assuming because it had entertainer within it. so take entertainer out and would you have said swg, no you just assumed it was related to swg which it wasnt.

So the biggest joke at the moment is you lot, which is obvious by the personal attacks which are laughable and only seem to occur when the attacker has been shown up. The fact that your so cut up on swg doesnt bother me in the slightest but it obviously bothers you doesnt it. As for sith and jedi i see a see load of the runnin about on this game too so i fail to see your point, im not even sure you have or ever had one apart from to somehow bring an swg debate into a swtor topic.

/facepalm

Seeing as how we seem to be making little progress here I'll end it with this post:

SWTOR - 3000 years before the movies. This is a time period where Jedi and Sith are as common as womp rats on Tatooine.

SWG - Set after the events of Episode 4 and before Episode 5. The Jedi were utterly obliterated in Episode 3 and Darth Vader and The Emperor are the last two remaining Sith. If any force users were to appear they were either swiftly killed or trained into Dark Side Adepts.

By the way, what "personal attacks?" I only started when you shot first. :jawa_tongue:

My original post:

by GT.com.

I merely like poking fun at what a terrible game SWG was. Why? Because I can. You simply responded to it in a way that sets yourself up as the man beating the dead horse.

/facepalm

Seeing as how we seem to be making little progress here I'll end it with this post:

SWTOR - 3000 years before the movies. This is a time period where Jedi and Sith are as common as womp rats on Tatooine.

SWG - Set after the events of Episode 4 and before Episode 5. The Jedi were utterly obliterated in Episode 3 and Darth Vader and The Emperor are the last two remaining Sith. If any force users were to appear they were either swiftly killed or trained into Dark Side Adepts.

By the way, what "personal attacks?" I only started when you shot first. :jawa_tongue:

My original post:

I merely like poking fun at what a terrible game SWG was. Why? Because I can. You simply responded to it in a way that sets yourself up as the man beating the dead horse.

Im sure you cannot read, at any point have i ever said my post was about swg, no. you lot assumed it was and you took it upon yourself to defend people who assumed it was about swg and going totaly off topic to what i even said, ive said multiple times its nothing todo with swg but you keep on beating that swg drum. I dont give a hoot what swg did, when where, what happened to the game or what you feel about it. And i doubt many others do either.

So drop it already, if you wish to make a topic about swg then go ahead and do it, so please read what i write, i do not care about swg, i dont care what you have to say about swg or any videos or who said what about swg.

If you can not get over the fact that this game has the same lore as swg your going to have a very miserable time playing swtor. And as for 1st shot it was most definatly you lot with the swg stuff and if i had been agreeing with you it wouldnt matter if i was writing double dutch with a bit of latin in the mix, I fully suspect numbmunts with zero imagination to not be able to let go of that swg ball and to keep replying to the swg stuff like it somehow keeps that swg thing alive for you but seriously Now go away.

Edited by Shingara

I'm going to have to totally disagree. I loved the first Force Unleashed game. Playing it was awesome and the story was great. I don't know about the second one because I was told it was crap and I didn't waste my money. And I never played SWG so I don't know if that was terrible either. But the TFU was great.

Cool idea OP, but I think mine is better.

My dream expansion, my character wakes up and realizes that the Star Wars Universe was just a result of REM sleep. He wakes up and goes to work.

New dailies:

- Paper work

- Bills

- Boss

- Honey Doo List

- Free Time (while trying to avoid Wife Agro)

New Weeklies:

- Taxes

New Flashpoints:

- The Commute

- 8am Meeting

- Car Trouble

- Waiting on the Repairman

New Operations

- Family Reunion

- Audited

- Performance review