sorcs and imperial healers

mr_bloodwraith

How is it fair that sorcs and imp agents can heal over a million and if I get 500k heals as a merc it was a lucky pvp game. ive seen some operatives amd scoundrels hit over a million heals a bunch of times1.4 million a couple times. sorvs and mercs are even comparable ina pvp game. and the reason why cause the mercs don't got 1 heal over time ability like the agents got and sorcs got. either we need some kinda of heal over time ability like the droids of agents or u need to come up with a way so we can get more heals. cause believe me im not the only merc that is truly pissed about this. how can u comepare a op and sroc with a merc in pvp u cant its so unfair it makes not sense to pvp with a merc. so I started a agent cause why heal for 400k when u can heal for over a million huh. if u got amy thought on this please reply

I want to play my merc it is a fun class but that doesn't mean it should get nurfed so badly in pvp its embarrising. they need to make it so mercs have over time heals like the ops got the droids the sorcs got like 3. Im just sayin it would be nice if we could keep up with them cause right not its not even close. there miles apart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.