Resolve changed?

rickochey

Recently myself and those I PVP with have noticed that resolve has not been working as intended. Too often when enemies hard stun you (4 sec stun) then wait 10 or so seconds and hard stun you again and your resolve is not full. This leads to a 3rd hard stun or even a Mez which is a bit silly. Now I thought it was just stuns until me and 2 guildies were in a civil war where we copped 5 knock-backs again within about 10 or so seconds of each other and we still didn't get our resolve bars full (as if 5 KBs weren't enough). Has anyone else been experiencing this or are we just the unlucky group with faulty resolve bars?

Nah man, been a PVPer since launch and don't use any recording programs. Like I said guildies and friends I play with have also noticed this and they are also high level PVPers. This was more to see if anyone was getting the same problem knew what was going on.

Recently myself and those I PVP with have noticed that resolve has not been working as intended. Too often when enemies hard stun you (4 sec stun) then wait 10 or so seconds and hard stun you again and your resolve is not full. This leads to a 3rd hard stun or even a Mez which is a bit silly. Now I thought it was just stuns until me and 2 guildies were in a civil war where we copped 5 knock-backs again within about 10 or so seconds of each other and we still didn't get our resolve bars full (as if 5 KBs weren't enough). Has anyone else been experiencing this or are we just the unlucky group with faulty resolve bars?

so let met get this straight, you get stunned (4s), and then 10s passes, you are complaining that your resolve is not filled by the second hard stun? /facepalm :rolleyes:

you resolve bar decays at a constant rate at all times

so let met get this straight, you get stunned (4s), and then 10s passes, you are complaining that your resolve is not filled by the second hard stun? /facepalm :rolleyes:

you resolve bar decays at a constant rate at all times

You do realise 10 seconds in a WZ is nothing, right? Pre 2.0 never had this problem, and now it is extremely noticeable. I don't know whether they increased the rate in which resolve ticks down but it doesn't seem right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.