Novare exploid, is it ok?

mclammitys

Hei

Was just wondering do you guys think its ok to exploid tha novare cap on femail body size 1

and block the cap whit mail body size 3?

We in Harbinger are not using any exploids but i see other guild using them. I would love to agree on no exploids like on /stuck

Love Fluffy

Edited by mclammitys

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei

Was just wondering do you guys think its ok to exploid tha novare cap on femail body size 1

We in Harbinger are not using any exploids but i see other guild using them. I would love to agree on no exploids like on /stuck

Love Fluffy

agree on that

Edited by Roudysgoodguy

but you were interupting me every time :D

when i made this char navara coast didn't even in this game :( i am just trying to get corner like every other guy :(

yes coz i do nothing else siting in the bunker only bcoz of u, but even if i interrupt u, u will have 1 bar always coz i c ur hands capping what i recognize , but i cant target u, if i use aoe then u will still get 1 bar till i start cast it

w/e we do, u will get 1 bar at least. coz we see ur hand capping only and u can NOT be targeted for like 1,5 sek after u come out from camo

and that 1.5 sek is enough for 1 bar.

Edited by elitegerike

well i am sorry guys then :(

i will try not to get that much inside of corner , but as a mara i have to go litle in that but i won't get all the way inside <3

GG today gerikke :)

am not qqing about it, just saying its annoying

its nothing against u jovanitoo <3

yy gg

Hei

Love Fluffy

First of yes.

Besides Harbinger was one of the first to advance the Male body type 3 block move, oh I remember your Jolsonisomething constantly blocking.

Why are you all of a sudden against something you were doing for a long time?

Besides Harbinger was one of the first to advance the Male body type 3 block move, oh I remember your Jolsonisomething constantly blocking.

Why are you all of a sudden against something you were doing for a long time?

Their macros dont work in Novare so they've come on the forums to cry about it :(

Madyet?

Impulse is mad

Edited by Jojel

Looks like impluse wants to exploid =( kind off sad

Its not that hard game guys just please try play it fair and trust me its more fun for everyone.

I know its not fun loose to other guilds but exploiding is sad on easy game like this.

Looks like RWZ are dying off as people getting tired off this and impluse is just making joke off them self now

Its only Harbinger, Ace, MVP's and IRS left on top

Edited by mclammitys

We have 2 marauders in our RWZ setup, in novare coast you send your marauders inside the hutt with stealth cap.

We can`t stop our tactic because our marauder is body type 1.. I`m body type 1 and you don`t see me going inside and capping ? We don`t do it to exploit the game, it is unlucky for you that we have body type 1 marauder. If we dont cap with our marauder, we should basically leave mid I guess?

When character custumazation comes, he will change his body but for now, we will not be changing our tactics.

Let me teach you how to prevent capping in mid dear top guild Fluffy, you assign one Aoe`r inside to interupt all the time, one melee for outside, and rest random interupts. That way you MIGHT stop losing.

Anyway, congratulations are in order for the new `top` guilds.

Regards,

<Tier 4> Guild Impulse

Edited by Wolferra

well just tell me what do you want from me? should i stop caping and let you cap it ? should i quit playing the game cause i am playing female body type 1 since the day 1 of swtor? should i not go to corner like every mara in this game? it is not my fcking fault that bioware has that *********** bug so you can just stop raging at me, it is not like using /stuck or sth like that

Looks like impluse wants to exploid =( kind off sad

Its not that hard game guys just please try play it fair and trust me its more fun for everyone.

I know its not fun loose to other guilds but exploiding is sad on easy game like this.

Looks like RWZ are dying off as people getting tired off this and impluse is just making joke off them self now

Its only Harbinger, Ace, MVP's and IRS left on top

Cant you read?

You cant see them before they start capping, you cant click the node when you block. win/win.

L2 Adapt, just like everyone else had to when you guys introduced the autoclicker.

this

is

DRAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looooool!

But yeah, like others have said Jov has already apologised for an issue he did not create, which is far and above anything he would need to apologise for - personally I wouldn't.

However it appears we have either some ignorant Finns or trolls who keep whining about the issue - perhaps they are trying to be both ;o Lay off the alcohol and you may see straight to make sense of the situation

Can't believe I'm gonna agree with Hi'de out on an open forum but l2adapt. <3

Edit: Also, can I has some macros pls Harbingers?

Edited by Daystarr

L2adapt to exploits ok thats cool, or you could just not use them? I really cant understand this need to systematically exploit, its not like this is an e-sport where you are playing for money. About the corner cap you haven't yet figured out that there are also other positions on that house where you can cap? Maybe some positions where you can actually be targeted from? Every time you go into that corner to cap you are choosing to exploit.

Is it gonna be okay if i start using augment exploit every game from now on if i come here and offer my apologies after each time and cry that it isn't my fault blame BW. I really dont give a **** if i win or lose, as long as the game is fair.