How much crit in 2.0?

PhoenixUnity

I've heard crit is worse when you're 55, but I have no clue how much I should be aiming for.

Some people are saying go full damage. Strength and power all the way.

Some are saying get 20% crit.

Some are saying it's not that horrible and we should still aim for the usual 30%.

*** is the definitive answer on this?

i personally run around 200 crit rating for anni which i use in pve which gives me 21% atm

while i run 0 crit rating for carnage in pvp.

Don't aim for 30% you'll hit like a wet noodle :p

Edited by AngusFTW

i personally run around 200 crit rating for anni which i use in pve which gives me 21% atm

while i run 0 crit rating for carnage in pvp.

Don't aim for 30% you'll hit like a wet noodle :p

Hmmm, i have 25 % crit now and i gonna augment with strength for around 30%. (pvp gear btw)

Would you say it is better to go full power and strength and put no crit in my gear but only obtain crit by strength and strength augments?

Thanks,

Aitin

Crit has such high diminishing return, that for carnage in pvp its not worth it you're best just stacking power and making the scream hit as hard as possible. Though for pve purposes it is shown that a small amount of crit can increase dps hence why i use use crit to about 200 rating in pve (sustained dmg as anni) and not pvp (burst as carnage)

I'd still augment str tho since the difference between power and str is minimal and that small bit of crit chance is what i personally prefer.

Edited by AngusFTW

As anni mara, 0 crit rating, dump it all in power :rak_01:

I parsed higher numbers running 200 crit then I did 0 crit as Anni. I'd definitely like to see more people putting up parses with exact stats and not just napkin math and word of mouth.