Jedi Knight's character creation armor

Dunno if you're serious... -_- It's not in the game.

http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/content_images/1/swtor/swtorjediknight.jpg Character creation

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g227/SabulumP/Characters/SciFi%20Fantasy/Star%20Wars/The%20Old%20Republic/49eb182c.jpg legacy chestpiece only.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I love the Valiant armor, but a white version would be really cool, so can we have this, BW? Make it 900 cc like the Eradicator's set, and I'll be happy. HOWEVER, before we get this I want an adaptive set of the green Aspiring Knight's vestments (not the crafted version, the one you get for your class quests at level 10).

I will paint valiant set once I get dyes, of course it's gonna be white/brown. Character creation armor would be recolored battlelord with hood down. it's armored and has a belt around waist, giving it a battle-ready and a Jedi look at the same time. Once hood toggle is up I won't care because I am playing a guardian. It would be an amazing set for sentinels and sages, though! It has to be adaptive :)

I will paint valiant set once I get dyes, of course it's gonna be white/brown. Character creation armor would be recolored battlelord with hood down. it's armored and has a belt around waist, giving it a battle-ready and a Jedi look at the same time. Once hood toggle is up I won't care because I am playing a guardian. It would be an amazing set for sentinels and sages, though! It has to be adaptive :)

We're getting dyes??? Where is this information, and will it work for companions, too?

I fully support this being added. We got all the other Character Creation screen armours, so why not this one? I know we have the "Valiant" set, but it is both

A.) A different armour

B.) A different price

I really like the more armoured look of this piece (the shoulder pads are actually tasteful for once!) and with armour dyes coming it would be nice to pick up and dye for my Sith characters.

while i'm not a fan of armor and would prefer traditional jedi robes (hope these come out some day), the look of a white, hood-down version of the jedi battlelord's set is more appealing to me than the valiant jedi set. i support this 110%.

surely this would be very easy to implement, as it's already there in character creation.

Edited by BlueArbiter

Yes, it is time for this to get on the Cartel Market. Every other class got their character creation armor. The valiant Jedi armor just isn't the same. It is more akin to the Eradicator armor. The Sith Warrior got its own character creator armor after all. The Jedi knight should to.

• 4 weeks later...
This would go along so gloriously with a cyan crystal. Ever watched the old 2003 Clone Wars mini-series?

http://puu.sh/35NHE/f2f0702eb1.jpg

http://puu.sh/35NJY/f4c508da19.jpg

Delicious.

Annoying thing with this armor is that it is almost in the game, the lvl 40 pvp armor you can buy on Corrusant has this look only with some stupid looking shoulder pads and some weird thing on its back, and of course the token hood up model. Just wish the designers could stop making armors have so many shoulder pads and unnecessary gadgets on it.

Annoying thing with this armor is that it is almost in the game, the lvl 40 pvp armor you can buy on Corrusant has this look only with some stupid looking shoulder pads and some weird thing on its back, and of course the token hood up model. Just wish the designers could stop making armors have so many shoulder pads and unnecessary gadgets on it.

Uh, Level 40 PVP armor on Coruscant?

Are you sure? Weren't the Level 20 and 40 PVP vendors removed?

I MUST GO CHECK!

Edited by GhostDrone