Holoprojector Disguise

DurbanPoison

Hello.

Can you lower a cooldown of "Holoprojector Disguise " to 2 minute ? It's a 3 min now , but we can use it only for 2 min.

It's not good in Roleplay becouse we need wait a 1 min to use it again.. :(

Ok.. I have to ask..

What do you use it for in role playing?? :confused:

More than the cooldown needs to change, i tried this out last night and its just bad, so bad... as always with TOR they add something that can be awesome but somehow they make it awful...

Heres a shot of me standing next to an NPC using the same skill, notice any difference?

Link

Hello.

Can you lower a cooldown of "Holoprojector Disguise " to 2 minute ? It's a 3 min now , but we can use it only for 2 min.

nah, I could see people just keybinding the thing and just be a holoprojector for ever. that would then ruin my game making me feel it necessary to unsub and purchase a ticket to Somalia and in-slave everyone and turn them into my warriors but injecting them with a super virus making the x10 size and strength eating cheese its crumby, why do pares take trains yum.

Hello.

So you are saying something you never had before is now gamebreaking for roleplayers because the cooldown is longer then the use time? Ummm..welcome to MMOs.. where many many things have longer cooldowns then user timers.

Now.. on to the question... is this a request, a complaint or a suggestion?

Requests and suggestions go in the suggestions forum... complaints belong in general forum of course, for maximum soapbox. :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it would be nice if they lowered the cooldown. That and made it last much longer. :)

I wonder why it has a cooldown in the first place. Maybe it lags other users? Hm.

Edited by Radzkie

If you would unsub anytime someone did something you didnt like - might as well do it now. :/

Maybe you should keep reading his post because then you'd see the obvious sarcasm in it instead of thinking he was going to actually unsub over it.

So you are saying something you never had before is now gamebreaking for roleplayers because the cooldown is longer then the use time? Ummm..welcome to MMOs.. where many many things have longer cooldowns then user timers.

Now.. on to the question... is this a request, a complaint or a suggestion?

Requests and suggestions go in the suggestions forum... complaints belong in general forum of course, for maximum soapbox. :)

Wow, don't you think thats a little harsh considering he spoke calmly, respectfully, and explained why he was requesting what he was?

I didnt see him use the word "gamebreaking", or even really complain. He asked for a changed, and explained why he was asking for it.

Also, isn't your signature a little over-the-top? I mean, censored words insulting everyone on the forums is not against the rules, but definately classless and inappropriate.

Wow, don't you think thats a little harsh considering he spoke calmly, respectfully, and explained why he was requesting what he was?

I didnt see him use the word "gamebreaking", or even really complain. He asked for a changed, and explained why he was asking for it.

Also, isn't your signature a little over-the-top? I mean, censored words insulting everyone on the forums is not against the rules, but definately classless and inappropriate.

It's Andryah, where have you been the last months? ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.