Cathars coming in Patch 2.1!

Iwipe

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny. I have over 5,000 coins in my account, subscriber since early access, and I've bought a few big items with them.

Are you a new sub? If not, what have you been burning your CC's on?

That's a terrific quote in your signature, DarthTHC. Something everyone in our nation should seriously think about.

That's funny. I have over 5,000 coins in my account, subscriber since early access, and I've bought a few big items with them.

Are you a new sub? If not, what have you been burning your CC's on?

I would too but the cartel packs kept me broke lol And the news ones are amazing! Loving the sith armor :D Loving all the kotor armor in general, malaks armor looks so ****** on my chiss jugg.

I only get 500 free coins, not enough to buy it. :cool: Care to try again?

Save your coins from month to month... or are you somehow compelled to spend them every month as soon as you get them?

Care to make more weaksauce?

Edited by Andryah

Yaaaaaaay, kitties!

I'm hoping we can do a species swap at any point. Otherwise I guess I am going to be staring at the randomly generated human Bounty Hunter I made to reserve the name I want for a while.

• Unlockable via the cartel market for 600 cartel coins. You can convert either an existing character or reroll a new character.

You can swap

I would too but the cartel packs kept me broke lol And the news ones are amazing! Loving the sith armor :D Loving all the kotor armor in general, malaks armor looks so ****** on my chiss jugg.

So you like the gambling? Because you can have the results for far cheaper if you sell the packs on GTN then buy the results you're interested in.

So you like the gambling? Because you can have the results for far cheaper if you sell the packs on GTN then buy the results you're interested in.

Which is what ive done to be able to afford half the crap I wanted. The prices on the gtn are retarded.

LOL, surprise surprise...pay to play, not a feature of the game update, as originally advertised.

Yeah, no kidding I already pay f'n 15 bucks a month now they want me to spend cartel coins on a new race! get the F#@! outta here! I thought it was supposed to be part of the ROTHC expansion which I did buy. Gawd no wonder EA is voted Americas worst company. Money grubbing motha.... well nevermind. :mad:

Yeah, no kidding I already pay f'n 15 bucks a month now they want me to spend cartel coins on a new race! get the F#@! outta here! I thought it was supposed to be part of the ROTHC expansion which I did buy. Gawd no wonder EA is voted Americas worst company. Money grubbing motha.... well nevermind. :mad:

LOL! If the only way the actual "worst company in America" ever screwed people was to figure out how to get an extra ~$6 out of them every once in a while, America would be a much better place to live and work.

Edited by DarthTHC

Oh don't worry, do what the other drones have told me to do... wait two months for your free 500 coins. :D

Oh don't worry, do what the other drones have told me to do... wait two months for your free 500 coins. :D

I'm not a drone by any stretch and I'm telling you that, too. That or make some credits and buy the unlock off GTN. Stop spending your CC allotment frivolously. Lots of options.

600 CC is the same as any other race unlock, right?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.