NS and Death Dealers responds to call for help on Belsavis.

XenoRevan

This... I don't even... where's the logic or rationale behind your keybind setup? Shift+5 is just chilling off to the side and... and... :confused:

Used to be a clicker and that's where my abilities were, now I have certain buttons bound to certain abilities. Thats why its all over the place.

I.e.

Shift + 5 = Single target stun

Shift + R = AOE stun.

Don't question it >.>

used to be a clicker and that's where my abilities were, now i have certain buttons bound to certain abilities. Thats why its all over the place.

I.e.

Shift + 5 = single target stun

shift + r = aoe stun.

Don't question it >.>

Makes perfect sense.

Oh wait.

<3

Yes. Yes that is exactly what it is.

Where there griefers at work, we will be there. Where there are spawn campers making life difficult, we will be there. Where people are killing npc's or spawnblocking, we will be there. Where there are people committing general douchebaggery, we will be there. We will protect those who cannot protect themselves. We are the shadow in the corner, watching and waiting. We are ...... apparently bored enough to role play on the forums. Those of you who strike against any under our protection beware, because if we're not busy and we're bored enough to be bothered, we will strike back with a vengeance.

... or we might not, kind of depends whether we feel like it or not.

Sounds more like Green Lantern to me.

In brightest Hoth, in blackest Voss,

None flagged shall escape my ball toss.

Let those who gank and don't misgive

Beware my power--Op healer's shiv?

Edited by Aurojiin