Found a strange mission ...

DasOpossum

At Level 45 my character got a message at the holocom on her ship.

I am a female smuggler, but I think this mission is not related to smugglers only. Why I think so? More details will follow.

Ok, I went to the holocom as there was a mission symbol over it and the very interesting cutscene started to play:

A guy called Kri’To contacted me. It was a Nikto, said he’s working as a sort of ambassador for the Hutts. Maybe more sort of a painbringer than an ambassador I think. The dialogue was rather interesting, and I wondered from where this guy got my holo frequencies. But then I realized that he was one of these nameless guys from Nar Shaddaa, working for one of these big slimy worms I had trouble with. I guess it was one of these group-4 quests on the planet. Anyway … what do ya want now? Blocking my frequencies and raising up your holo bill? No, he said … his boss thought about putting your head on one of the bounty-hunters-lists, but the boss is willing to negotiate some tasks you might do for him and rethink about the bounty. He said I should go to Hutta and meet him there in one of those worm palaces.

Hm … Isn’t Hutta imperial planet only? Ah … there was one of these special destinations on my map now after accepting the mission. Cool!

So I went to Hutta … after entering orbit I wanted to exit the ship by using the ordinary exit. But suddenly a video started.

I saw scenes from my ship flying through some space debris approaching Hutta … followed by some mandalorian or imperial fighters … I was not sure, things went rather quickly here. Then they opened fire! Pew Pew … The next scene was inside of my ship. We got hit! Captain, engines are off … we are losing fuel! Full stop and turn this wreckage around! We are going to attack! That was my order.

Suddenly a loading screen appeared and it was actually loading a space combat mission.

Yeah that was cool, me fighting these scum in that debris field in Orbit of Hutta. I still do not know who they are, but I think it could be bounty hunters.

After about 3 minutes of fighting against these guys I was brought back to my ship with the option to now exit my ship and land on Hutta. I did so and was very impressed by the next cutscene and the following gameplay.

The landing cutscene showed my ship landing directly next to a big Hutt palace. Gamorrean Guards were taking position in front of my ship and me came out slowly and as cool as smugglers are 

The Gamorrean Guard said, that Nemroh is waiting for me … I should follow them to his palace.

Nemroh … hmmm, isn’t this the Hutt in another story from the Empire characters? What the hell is he doing in my republic quest. So I checked my questlog to see if this is a class-quest or any other type of quest. It is not a class quest … it seems that every player, who finished this Group 4 Quest on Nar Shaddaa could get this follow-up quest at level 45. Very cool.

But suddenly a bomb exploded directly between the Gamorrean guards. WOW! And then through the fire and smoke another Hutt appeared. It was not Nemroh. He introduced himself as Fathra or so, I don’t remember. He said, that Nemroh already placed the bounty on my head, and that he has a better offer for me and would like to help me getting rid of this bounty.

I got the choice to either kill him or work together with him.

SPOILER:

Sorry guys this is no real Swtor mission. It is just what I would like to see next. Cool follow-up missions with already known and popular characters and places. And including the use of places and persons from other classes class stories.

Curious way to submit a mission idea, but it would take a lot of work. From a "story" perspective, Hutta has never been an "Imperial" world, it just happens to be where the IA and BH storylines start. So, to avoid messing those up, it would have to be a Flashpoint using the existing assets -- and there just don't seem to be any "compelling" locations for an end-of-flashpoint boss fight in the existing Hutta map.

In the aftermath of the Hutt Treaty with the Republic (after Makeb), it's probably more accessible to the Republic than the Empire.

and there just don't seem to be any "compelling" locations for an end-of-flashpoint boss fight in the existing Hutta map.

Karagga the Unyielding, Supreme Mogul of the Hutt Cartel would disagree with this statement and he has for some time :eek:

Karagga the Unyielding, Supreme Mogul of the Hutt Cartel would disagree with this statement and he has for some time :eek:

Technically, that is'nt the Hutta map, that's Karagga's Palace (although of course, from a story perspective, that is on Hutta ) -- and actually, that is a good idea, that map could indeed be repurposed for a flashpoint map -- but I was meaning reuse in the way Taris and Balmorra are reused.

Edited by Ancaglon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.