Polished Marauder armor set

Niles

Hello everyone,

I'm right now have worked up Synthweaving up to max level and bought all schematics from trainer but the Polished Marauder chest piece seems to be missing from the trainer. Is this a bug or is this suppose to be obtained through crit on mission skills? also is there boots for this set too?

Thank you,

Niles

It's in there for me to purchase.

Polished Marauder Vest, cost is 2750 credits, requires 450 Synthweaving.

I remember when I was leveling skills back at launch, the trainer would sometimes not update schematics right away. Relogging always seemed to work to get him to repopulate his inventory to reflect the new skill tier.

As far as boots go, I'm only seeing Resilient Mythra Boots as an orange schematic. No Polished Marauder or Polished Sentinel boots.

Thanks for responding I finally got the the chest piece. The problem was I actually had to change the settings to show all rather then just the default settings. Also I find it odd that a level 52 item needed 450 to pick it up when the Heavy version of the armor could be picked up around 420. I'm thinking this might be a bug since the ones that are for 450 from what I saw and remember is the darker colored ones of the same model type. But oh well we'll see what bioware thinks in the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.