The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

55 bolster for pvp, then do 55 bolster for pve

Shiffting

55 bolster is big mistake. No progress.

i am go to WZ. then WZ. then again WZ but when i buy new armor piece, its give to me ~0,01%.

And i cannot calculate my stats, becouse, i think, bolster still work like random generator.

I will cancel my subscribe.

I used to be all for the separation of gear PVP/PVE...PVP becomes all about skill, give players 2 ways to gear out toons, only have to aug one set of armor, frees up inventory space. Most importantly it gets rid of the buggy bolster system.( I lik ethe idea of bolster but atm its causing way to many problems)

That's what they're trying to do with Bolster: level the playing field so that gear separation in PvP isn't a large gap. There is still a point to grind out PvP gear, but it's only going to net a small advantage over PvE gear. This is where a lot of whiners on the boards go horribly wrong. Forget what you remember about pre-2.0 gear, it's a non factor now. All Bolster seeks to do is make PvE gear useful in PvP. Yes, it's buggy. Yes, it's being exploited. But that's the intention.

Edited by TheronFett

if you don't see difference between PVP and PVE, please don't use Group Finder.

that's a scary quest, I'll never complete it.

"Finally why should a pvp'er who wants to pve have 2 sets of gear with full augments, but a pve'er will only need 1 for both"

I second this, my play time is limited, I'd never start a gear/daily grind in this game, as for augments I managed to buy one., and by the end of the year I'll probably have all :p

I only expect the gear to come as a reward for doing in the game something that you like, pve or pvp, gear is the means, the tools, of your own entertainment; noone is an universal player that can or want to do both pve and pvp, and this gear progression game.

I had my pve times in wow 6 years, and in rift about 2 years until they did the mistake to force pve'rs to pvp and pvp'ers to pve, Conquest lost me as subscriber. I'll stick around and watch what you guys have for me and hope you fix your bugs also.

that's a scary quest, I'll never complete it.

"Finally why should a pvp'er who wants to pve have 2 sets of gear with full augments, but a pve'er will only need 1 for both"

I second this, my play time is limited, I'd never start a gear/daily grind in this game, as for augments I managed to buy one., and by the end of the year I'll probably have all :p

I only expect the gear to come as a reward for doing in the game something that you like, pve or pvp, gear is the means, the tools, of your own entertainment; noone is an universal player that can or want to do both pve and pvp, and this gear progression game.

I had my pve times in wow 6 years, and in rift about 2 years until they did the mistake to force pve'rs to pvp and pvp'ers to pve, Conquest lost me as subscriber. I'll stick around and watch what you guys have for me and hope you fix your bugs also.

bolster is bugged. once it's fixed (may take a while,and it's a different story) pvp gear>pve gear. it's just supposed to be entry for pve'rs to have less of a gap between them and those who pvp day and night.

once pve'r hits 55, he can go L50 HMs to gear up (if he didn't before) so he can compete with L55hm challenge which are fixed oponents with fixed mechanics

but if that pve'r never pvp and wants to start, he has nothing. he can't go 'lvl 50 pvp' to gear up for l 55 pvp. not to mention he is a burden to his team, and you can kick people from flashpoints.

If that is the case, then why were there so many under geared PVE warriors in pvp then. I mean gearing for pvp was beyond simple yet 75% of you couldn't even manage to get the free set of pvp gear. Bolstering endgame content is a joke. But hey I get it bioware never intended PVP to be real endgame content. All it was suppose to be was a mini game for pve players to have something to do while locked out from raids.

It is sad how pathetic games are becoming now a days. I mean pretty soon all games will play themselves that way people wont have to put in any effort at all. When did we as a gaming community become so lazy. I mean almost every free MMO has auto travel to quest. Worst thing bioware did was remove the RNG Bags for PVP gear. Every update since has just made the gear progression worst and worst.

No one wants to earn anything anymore. And if they are forced to they cry its not fair. Anyone who fits in this category has no business playing any MMO or RPG for that matter. God I pray that ESO will not cater to this crowd.

Jenna'syyde

MMO gamers became lazy when WoW started catering to people

that wanted purples but with less effort.

Exactly what this bolster system is. For lazy people who

want to put in no effort or learn the difference of PVE vs PVP.

So now these people can hop in your game and keep attacking

the same heavily defend node.

bolster is bugged. once it's fixed (may take a while,and it's a different story) pvp gear>pve gear. it's just supposed to be entry for pve'rs to have less of a gap between them and those who pvp day and night.

once pve'r hits 55, he can go L50 HMs to gear up (if he didn't before) so he can compete with L55hm challenge which are fixed oponents with fixed mechanics

but if that pve'r never pvp and wants to start, he has nothing. he can't go 'lvl 50 pvp' to gear up for l 55 pvp. not to mention he is a burden to his team, and you can kick people from flashpoints.

Sory kinda rambled and lost your way there. What the hell were you saying? Lol

MMO gamers became lazy when WoW started catering to people

that wanted purples but with less effort.

Exactly what this bolster system is. For lazy people who

want to put in no effort or learn the difference of PVE vs PVP.

So now these people can hop in your game and keep attacking

the same heavily defend node.

WOOT, THIS. This is all it is. If you like the IDEA ofmbolster you are jacked up. And lazy. What is fair you ask? Earn your sheet. That's what.