Digital Deluxe Edition?

EnchantixBurst

Hello all,

I have tried to look through my account to see if I could buy the digital deluxe edition only to find that I cannot see an option to buy it anymore. Is it still possible for me to buy the digital deluxe edition or was that only for when the game released last year?

yes but its worthless, the DDE was mis-advertised and mis-sold, what should of been added to the CE and VIP vendor you'll now find in the gambling addict friendly cartel packs

It's not worthless. I has VIP GTN, cargo, and mail now all convenient to one another. The value of this is for each player to decide for themselves.

What Bioware does need to do is provide a VIP-Fleet_Pass that ports you directly to the lounge so you don't have to double clutch your travel and deal with the silly elevators.

yes but its worthless, the DDE was mis-advertised and mis-sold, what should of been added to the CE and VIP vendor you'll now find in the gambling addict friendly cartel packs

False. The DDE was advertised as having access to the VIP lounge....which it does. The CE Vendor was never part of the DDE and they never advertised anything about a VIP vendor....only the CE vendor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.