Minor Makeb story disappointment with display of force use

Hierodule

I mentioned my minor quibble with voice acting inconsistency elsewhere, but I was reflecting today on another matter

A few times during the makeb story, you're trapped in a cave in.

I saw both my agent and my inquisitor merely push a huge boulder out of the way apparently using bare hands. The agent I saw first and I was like...How did she do that with her arms?

Then there is another bit where you have to break through a rock wall. The agent used explosives, which was fine, but the inquisitor ALSO used explosives. C'mon, use the force, luke!

Edited by Hierodule
clarity

Even stranger thing: I recently did False Emperor with a Juggernaut friend, and no matter how many times we would restart the final conversation, my Bounty Hunter would always draw an "invisible lightsaber" and his Juggernaut would shoot at Malgus with an invisible blaster pistol and then have it blocked by Malgus' bare hands, like Han Solo shooting Vader.

Even stranger thing: I recently did False Emperor with a Juggernaut friend, and no matter how many times we would restart the final conversation, my Bounty Hunter would always draw an "invisible lightsaber" and his Juggernaut would shoot at Malgus with an invisible blaster pistol and then have it blocked by Malgus' bare hands, like Han Solo shooting Vader.

Been there since beta days. I laughed hard when I first saw it. :D

My agent is female, body type 1. It made me laugh so hard when she moved that rock. xD

I always assumed that Force-users would use Force for that. Weird if they don't.

After six hours? Yeah, I was confused as well. I assumed HK moved the rock and was just making me look awesome.

Obviously the BH and SW are best friends and were trying to troll malgus :D

Edited by Neriath