Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Is it wrong that I believe we should receive some sort of formal apology?

Cilas

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No game developer is going to say sorry for trying to make a game better, even when mistakes happen.

When people don't like something when they buy it you think a apology needs to happen?

There is times when a customer needs to suck it up.

Maybe in the real world when you sit at a restaurant and get a cold dinner plate a sorry should happen, but in a video game don't expect it.

I do see what is going on and to be frank I don't think it is as bad as most people say, even if it sucks.

Sure this game has alot of flaws and imperfections, but remember nothing in life is perfect and not everyone is going to be happy with the product they have bought.

Everyone is a critic and this topic has been a dead horse for way too long.

I would suggest anyone unhappy with this game to go play 5 other mmo's and come back here and tell me what kind of balance those games have.

Your going to find out a universal truth, and the truth is no mmo on the market right now has a better balance than SWTOR.

I do think some patience and some chills pills needs to be passed out.

My 2 pennies.

Edited by Caeliux

No game developer is going to say sorry for trying to make a game better, even when mistakes happen.

When people don't like something when they buy it you think a apology needs to happen?

There is times when a customer needs to suck it up.

Maybe in the real world when you sit at a restaurant and get a cold dinner plate a sorry should happen, but in a video game don't expect it.

I do see what is going on and to be frank I don't think it is as bad as most people say, even if it sucks.

Sure this game has alot of flaws and imperfections, but remember nothing in life is perfect and not everyone is going to be happy with the product they have bought.

Everyone is a critic and this topic has been a dead horse for way too long.

I would suggest anyone unhappy with this game go play 5 other mmo's and come back here and tell me what kind of balance those games have.

Your going to find out a universal truth, and the truth is no mmo on the market right now has a better balance than SWTOR.

I do think some patience and some chills pills needs to be passed out.

My 2 pennies.

non sense. video game companies have many of times offered up an apology. well atleast companies who respect the people who are paying for their game. and this goes for any company who receive money for a product or service.

We got an apology as far as I'm concerned. I'll keep my subs for at least another month and see what happens.

We got a response at the very least, that's a start. No fix and no real plan for addressing the exploits is still troubling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.